421-430

Chapter 421 Gifts

"Yes, hide it. Although these things are not visible now, there will be a day when they can be justifiably worn." His sister is so good-looking, so wearing these must also look good. Su Qian thinks this is the most suitable gift for Su Yun. .

"Third brother, that old couple gave you such a precious thing. They encountered difficulties. You have to help in the future." Su Yun accepted this gift, and also to the old couple who had never masked their faces. With thanks.

"You don't need to say this, I know, I usually visit them a lot, and it's not easy to know that they are a husband and wife."

"What about their children?"

"The children are not around, it is said that they are abroad."

"Then pay attention, Third brother, the situation is not yet clear, we still have to protect ourselves." The children are abroad, and the couple can be safe and sound, which shows that they made a great contribution to the country at the beginning.

But even so, now I'm afraid I have to keep a low profile, right?

Although it's right to help others, you can't put yourself in danger.

"Your third brother, am I that stupid? Okay, hurry up and put it away while no one is there. This is the bottom of your box. Don't take it out easily." Although Su Qian is a warm-hearted, he has become a lot more stable over the years, knowing that What can be done and what cannot be done.

"Understood, thank you third brother, I will go back and collect it first." Su Yun really had to be careful to hide such a valuable thing.

Her third brother really gave her a huge surprise!

"Well, Duoduo, you must be happy!" Su Qian could only hide her reluctance in her heart when her sister was about to get married.

"I will, third brother, you have to find someone earlier. When you get married, I will definitely give you a big gift."

"Farewell, I'm still early!" Waving his hand, Su Qian doesn't want to look The question of the object, now he feels that it is good for a person to be free, and he can do whatever he wants, but he will not be so free when he has an object.

"It's a matter of time." He smiled and returned to his house with the things carefully. Su Yun hid in the closet, which made him feel at ease.

These one or two have given her so many things, for fear of her suffering?

In fact, she is also a little rich woman now, right?

She has been selling tofu for so many years, and she works in a unit. Although her expenses are also high, her savings have been on the rise.

The family loves her so much.

With a sigh, Su Yun received a lot of things from this marriage, and when Su Ming had time to come, he also gave her a lot, Su Yun suddenly couldn't help laughing and crying, "Brother, have you discussed this? How can there be any? Sending things for two?"

They gave Yang Liu money to buy them together, and they also gave them privately. How worried are these brothers about her suffering?

"If you give it to you, you can take it. We are just a sister like you. After you get married, you will have to live on your own. It's always right to have more things around you." This is what he has been saving for a long time.

"Brother, you are in the county seat yourself, so you don't need to buy anything? I've already given it to me. What will you do when you buy things in the future?"