21-30

Chapter 21 Planting Fruit Trees?
"Okay, I get it!" Seeing his parents' resolute attitude, Su Yun naturally didn't have much to say.

Both her parents were honest farmers, and her father was also an upright person, so it was in Su Yun's expectation that he would not agree. Therefore, if she wants to eat more meat, she has to think of other ways!

Going back to his room in frustration, Su Zhan saw his daughter opened her mouth like this and wanted to talk, but Yang Liu glared at him, "Don't be reluctant, it's not a joke! You can always be used to your daughter, this Time can't do it!"

"I know, I don't think we are upset about Duo Duo? She is already in poor health, so she should make up for it. From now on, give her all the eggs in the house!"

"Where is Bingbing? Bingbing? The soldiers are still young!" Thinking of his little grandson, although Yang Liu loves his daughter, he loves his grandson even more!

"The eldest and his family are paid, and there is no shortage of food, and didn't you just give soldiers to soldiers?" Su Zhan also knows his wife's thoughts. He also loves his grandson, but his grandson usually does not lack food and drink. Of course he has to worry about it. Order my daughter.

"There are several hens in the house. Recently, they have been laying eggs every day. It is enough to eat one Duo Duo a day. The boss does not subsidize the family, and we have nothing to tell. Just these chickens and eggs are all reluctant to resemble. What do you mean? The boss has no idea, can the eldest wife have no idea? And the third child is still at home, so we only feed Duo Duo and not the third child. We can't be too biased when we are parents!" She also loves Su Yun, but she also has sons and grandchildren, the palms of her palms and the backs of her hands are all fleshy, so she must be fair!

"What does the third child eat? People who are tall and mammoth, so old, what do you want to eat in the future, go to work and make money to buy yourself! What are you fighting with Dodo?" Su Zhan now dislikes Su Qian in every possible way and feels this The son is the least worried and the least sensible!

"Is there you as a father?"

"The boy just has to suffer a little bit. We used to indulge him too much to make him so ignorant. You can listen to me. The eggs at home will not be sold anymore. When the hen hatches the chicks, we will keep a few more so that the chicks can grow up and eat the old hen." This way, there is no problem of feeding too much, and the family can eat delicious food. Su Zhan thinks it is very good. .

"Look, this hen hasn't started squatting in the nest recently. When she wants to hatch eggs, she will hatch a few more." Now it is collective property, but every family raises some poultry. No one will say that no more than the number. What, if it exceeds a few occasionally, no one will report anything.

There was Su Zhan in their village, there weren't so many miscellaneous things, but it was quiet.

It's just that Su Zhan is the village head, setting an example, and of course he must abide by the rules. Yang Liu understands this.

Her husband is such a person. She knew from the beginning that it was most fair and unfair, otherwise she would not have been the village head for so many years, and her prestige would still be so high!

Everyone in the village obeyed him and listened to him. That's good!

"Our village is still too poor. It's best to find something to make a living. Everyone makes money together. There is also a reason!" He sighed. No one's life is difficult. Su Zhan has had this idea for a long time.

It's just that the past few years were not peaceful, so he didn't dare. It's a little better now, he thinks he can try it.

"What can we make a living? We don't have much here. We don't have any craftsmanship, so we should farm well, serve the crops, and have enough food!" Yangliu is an ordinary farmer, watching the sky and eating, he would not think so much. No, I don't want to toss.