561-570

Chapter 561

The other party was apologetic and annoyed, what else could Su Yun say, "Show me."

She was clearly holding it down with a book, and it was impossible to blow it away!

Su Yun can be sure of this, but when the other party mentions this, it is not easy for her to continue to add.

"I really didn't see it, I stepped on it." Seeing the footprints on the manuscript, the girl was really embarrassed, and hurriedly returned the manuscript to Su Yun.

"It's okay, I've already handed it in anyway." The corner where the thing fell is indeed a bit sharp, and you can't really tell if you don't look carefully.

But just now so many people couldn't find it, and suddenly found it, Su Yun felt that it couldn't be that simple.

But there is no witness, so this matter can only be ignored, but because of this matter, Su Yun kept his mind, and locks the drawer when going in and out in the future.

When Su Yun found the manuscript, the people in the office quickly knew. Seeing that there were still footprints on the manuscript, they couldn't, "I had known that I should have looked around for it, who would have been blown away by the wind.

" That's right, Su Yun hurriedly wrote another copy. She also has a good memory, otherwise she would not know if she would be able to hand over." There are not many temporary reporting materials, and the time is relatively short, so it is really difficult to write. easy.

"After Su Yun, you should be careful when you put things. This paper is thin, and it is most easily blown away by the wind. We usually put it in the drawer, or press it with something, for fear of losing it." Everyone is also kind, But the words also said that Su Yun himself was not careful.

Su Yun was very sure that he was indeed pressing down with something, and he said it just now, but when he found the thing, it looked like it was blown away by the wind, so Su Yun didn't want to explain more, "I see, I bothered you just now, I'll do it later. Be careful."

She had to eat this mute, but she wouldn't just let it go.

When he went back, Su Yun didn't tell his family about this, and didn't want them to worry, but when he woke up the next day, Qin Yan found that Su Yun was looking at jewelry, and couldn't help but be a little puzzled, "It's not that you don't like wearing these usually. Is it?"

Su Yun's jewelry is quite a lot, in addition to Qin Yan's gift, Qin's mother also gave a lot, those are very valuable family heirlooms, Su Yun usually does not wear them easily.

But today she is seriously picking jewelry. "You always need to dress up when you go to work. You can't face the sky all day long, and the outfit I'm wearing today looks better with some jewelry.

" You should also wear them. Mom always nags me that she refuses to wear the jewelry that I gave you."

"I used to study, so it was not good to wear them. Later at home, I didn't think it was necessary to wear them, but now it is. You can dress up." After seeing several items, they were all very beautiful, and Su Yun couldn't decide which one to wear. "Which one do you think looks better?"

Wearing too much jewelry will give people the feeling of a nouveau riche. Su Yun didn't wear it much before, so it's definitely impossible to wear a lot of it directly.

"You dress more formally today, just wear an earring." Su Yun was in poor health when she was a child, and had her ears pierced when she was very young, just hoping that she would be healthy, but she has never worn earrings.