151-160

Chapter 151 Love the grandson
"Mom, eat some eggs and bacon."

"I'm such a big man, don't want you to eat vegetables. Bingbing, come, eat a piece of sausage, isn't grandma's sausage the best?" There was only his grandson, Su Ming and the others looked helpless.

Fortunately, Su Wenbing is not a child who eats alone. Seeing that Yangliu gave him everything delicious, he would still share it, "The sausage made by grandma is the best, and you can eat it too."

"Look at this child, really Be good!" Such a young child is domineering, and many children in the village like to eat alone. Yang Liu was really happy to see that Su Wenbing was so sensible.

"Mom, you can eat it too. Bingbing is so big, you can prepare your own food, you don't care." Usually Su Ming and Liu Yumei pay attention to their children's education, and they will not be overly arrogant, but when Yangliu arrives, they will Anything good is given to Su Wenbing, they don't think it's good.

It's just that it's not easy to talk about the elders directly, after all, Yang Liu is also kind.

"You eat your food, I haven't seen Bingbing for a long time, I'll just take care of him." Yang Liu was completely unaware that what he did was wrong. The only child in her generation, can she not feel distressed?

"Mom ......" Su Ming are some can not, seeing Liu Yumei had pulled him, "Bingbing, feed himself know? Grandma have to eat, you can not allow tired grandma."

Something old with children , after all, there is a contradiction with them, in front of Yang Liu, Liu Yumei is definitely not easy to refute.

Anyway, the elderly don't spend much time with them, and the children are usually well educated, so just pay attention.

"Mom, I understand, grandma, I can eat it myself, you can eat it!" Su Wenbing is still very sensible, although he is young, but he is so caring, can Yang Liu like it?

"Okay, grandma eats it, and you eat it too. Tell grandma what you want to eat, and grandma will give it to you." Oh, her good grandson, it's been so long, she's getting better and better.

"Okay." Eat well, Su Wenbing's appetite is quite large, especially today there are so many delicious food, he ate two bowls!

Yang Liu was happy when he saw it, "Eat more, you can grow taller and grow taller." Apart from thinking that his grandson was thin, Yang Liu basically had no other opinion.

Children these days are rarely fat, even adults, most of them are thin.

Lack of food, not enough to eat, can you gain weight?

Their house is in good condition.

"Grandma, I've eaten a lot. Look at my stomach, it's all round." Su Wenbing felt that he had eaten enough today.

Who made today's dishes so delicious? He can't control it!

"Okay, eat more." With Sun everything, Yang Liu's heart is on Su Wenbing today.

Liu Yumei dined thuringiensis helped clean up, do not let Liu Yumei, "You go to rest, rare to dinner, which I have done on the line."

Su Yun whatever the outcome, also a guest, Liu Yumei where the nerve to always make thuringiensis help?

"I don't have anything to do anyway. It's good to chat with you, sister-in-law." Su Yun is still very grateful to Liu Yumei for arranging such a good job for her and letting her sell tofu. I've been making a lot of money recently, and Su Yun is very happy.