321-340

Chapter 321 The Joy of Harvesting

Everyone was immersed in the joy of the harvest, and so was Su Yun.

Their family invested the most, and after the settlement this time, the natural harvest is also the largest.

"We made almost two hundred yuan. We invested a few hundred at the beginning, and this harvest is not bad. If the fruit bears better next year, maybe we will be able to make a return, and we will earn more in the future." Money is also happy.

To be honest, when she bought fruit trees before, she didn't agree, but Su Yun and Su Zhan agreed, and they took out most of the family's savings. Her heart, let alone heartache.

She is a down-to-earth peasant woman with little knowledge. She has money and just wants to save up, marry her son, and marry her daughter!

She wants her son to find a good daughter-in-law, and she also wants her daughter to marry well, so she can't give less.

After so many years of diligence and thrift, she managed to save some money, but it shrunk all of a sudden. In the first days, she was worried, for fear of losing money.

"Mom, can you rest assured now?"

"Don't worry, do you think we should buy more fruit trees and invest more?" Seeing that many people were buying fruit trees, Yangliu was also a little moved.

"You must buy, but you don't want to buy too much. We are so big on the mountain. If we buy too much, others can't buy as much. We have to leave some for others, so that we can make money together." Collective property is not about this. Well, if someone has too many, it will inevitably make people jealous.

Su Yun never wanted to be that early bird, so she still prefers to make a fortune in silence.

"Yes, your second brother is going to get married soon, and it will be a big expense. We have to save some money." In fact, Yang Liu has saved a lot of money in recent years. The previous children were filial and gave her money every month, but she was useless.

In addition to Su Zhan's salary, she actually had a lot of money in her hands.

It's just that Yang Liu is used to being frugal, and is afraid that he has no money, so he must save some money in his hand.

"Yes, the second brother is coming back this year for the Chinese New Year, and our family will be lively. Then we will have a lively wedding for the second brother, and our family will be able to add new people."

"You girl. "A year passed quickly, Yang Liu thought about his second son's marriage and crops, and felt that this year's hard work was really worth it.

Carefully put the money away, and the family agreed that they would not buy too much this year, otherwise their family would be too eye-catching.

In this era when they can't eat enough, their family's savings are several thousand. If anyone finds out, they still don't know what it will be like!

It's better to keep a low profile, anyway, they have so many fruit trees in their family, and they will definitely make a lot of money in the future.

Because of the bumper harvest, the entire village was immersed in a pleasant atmosphere. The next few days were very busy in the Soviet war, busy with people registering the number of fruit trees and collecting money.

Su Zhan saw that everyone was happy, and he was also happy. As the village chief, he always hoped that he could help the people in the village to do more things so that everyone could live a good life. He had no selfishness.