531-540

Chapter 531 Permanent Residence

"I want to keep them here."

"Also, I'll pick them up when their parents are leaving. It's rare that they're willing to go out, so they can't be allowed to go back so early. So that they don't go back home and work all day. Son, I don't have time to relax." Su Qian had long thought about letting his parents enjoy more happiness and not always staying in the countryside.

"Okay, my parents are getting older, so sometimes it's good to go out and have a look." As parents get older, they can spend less and less time with them. Of course, Su Yun wants to spend more time with them. .

"Then it's settled. When the time comes, we will take them to live there in turn. While we live for a few years, parents will not have time to go back." Su Qian thought well, they had long wanted to take Su Zhan and the others over to enjoy their happiness, but Su Zhan and Yang Liu just didn't want to, and they had no choice but to make time every year to go back to see their parents.

It would be best if you could bring your parents around.

"This is the best way. In fact, my parents miss us too, but we are all busy and can't go home often." Sometimes it is like this. When I was young, I was always by my parents' side. When my parents were old and needed their company, they were busy. With his own career and family, he still lacks caring for his parents.

Parents are always the one who pays more, everything is for the child, everything is given to the child. But as children, they still have too little to give to their parents, and there is no way they can treat their parents the way their parents treat them.

"Try to accompany them as much as possible in the future, and be filial to them." Now that he is going to be a father, Su Qian has become more and more aware of the difficulty of parents, "Okay, let's not talk about this, I don't have much time to come to the capital this time, and I still I have to buy some gifts for Xiaoyu to go back, I have to go."

"Third brother, let's have a meal before leaving!"

"If you don't eat, I'll go to work first, if you have time, let's have a meal together, if you don't have time, forget it. ." Su Qian came out this time on business and has a lot of things at hand, so it would be good to take time to see Su Yun.

"Then you'll be busy first, and when you're done, I'll treat you to roast duck." Knowing that Su Qian loved this bite, Su Yun would definitely miss Su Qian's meal.

"Okay, then I'll bring one back to Xiaoyu. She likes to eat this. I just don't know if she has a big reaction now, can she still eat it?"

It's just a pity, there's still work to do.

He is now a leader, although he does not follow the train as he used to, but sometimes he still needs to travel.

"Try it. Sister-in-law likes to bring her a few more. You can eat it if you can't eat it!"

"Okay, you can arrange it. I'll call you when I have time." Brothers and sisters don't need to be so polite, not to mention The relationship between Su Qian and Su Yun has always been very good. Although they have become a family each other over the years, they have less interaction than before, but this family relationship will never change.

Su Qian has been busy with work most of the time this time. If he is not free, he will come to see Su Yun, talk with Su Yun, and visit his nephew by the way.

Qin Yi likes Uncle Third, and every time Su Qian comes, he will bring him a lot of fun things.

Although he never lacked these, he was still very happy to see Su Qian, "Uncle Third, are you leaving?"