281-290

Chapter 281 Understanding

Liu Yumei has her own connections. Knowing that there is such a number one person, of course she inquired clearly.

She didn't have a very good impression of Zhao Yuemin at first, but after inquiring about it, she felt that this person was unworthy. Now that Su Yun was so troubled, Liu Yumei also felt that this Zhao Yuemin was not a human being. "He also had some girlfriends before, but they all It doesn't matter, he's not a person to live. But he is different from others, he has a lot of thoughts, and his family dotes on him, and he is more domineering in doing things. It is indeed a trouble for you to be seen by him."

Zhao family's The conditions are not bad, and they are a bit powerful in a small county. If they really want to do something, they are also very passive.

Liu Yumei was actually very distressed, "You really don't like him, it's best to find a chance to tell him clearly, lest he keep coming to you and spread it out."

In this kind of thing, Su Yun must be the one who suffers. Liu Yumei was really worried.

"Sister-in-law, it's not easy to talk about this matter. He didn't explain it, and it's not good for me to take the initiative to find out." And she said before that she has a partner, and this person is still like this. It can be seen that this is also a man with no morals, Su Yun More disgusted.

Of course, these latter Su Yun did not dare to tell Liu Yumei, lest the family know about it and might say what to say about her!

"It's the same reason, but it's a hassle for him to come to you every day. Why don't you do this? I'll go home with you every day from now on, and you'll eat here. Let's take a look first." In Liu Yumei's opinion, this is usually done It is already obvious that ordinary people will give up.

It's just that they all underestimated Zhao Yuemin's shamelessness, "Okay, just like this, it's too much trouble for you."

"I can't wait for you to come, I can save a lot of things, and you cook better than me, you don't Do you dislike me when you see Bingbing? He has eaten a lot more these days, and I feel like he has grown taller!" Liu Yumei felt helpless when her cooking skills were disliked by her own son.

"Then let's do this first!" Knowing that she was here to eat, Liu Yumei would definitely not say anything, Su Yun also consciously brought some tofu every day, or brought some vegetables or meat from home.

Seeing her like this, Liu Yumei didn't know what to say, "I and your eldest brother get paid, it's fine to raise one more person, you don't need to be too polite."

Su Yun never came empty-handed every time, Liu Yumei felt that she It's a bargain.

"It's alright, sister-in-law, I grew these vegetables myself. I don't eat at home, so they won't taste good when they get old. When I go home tomorrow, I'll see what vegetables I have at home and bring them to you."

" In a blink of an eye, it's Friday again, and time flies by very quickly."

"Yes, I don't know what happened to my parents." After not going back for a week, Su Yun still misses her parents.

"Then you should go back early tomorrow. By the way, I bought some meat, and you bring it back to your parents." Fresh meat is still rare in the countryside, so pigs are slaughtered a little every year, and only bacon can be eaten at other times. Although the sausage is delicious, the taste is still different.

"Okay, I have troubled you these few days, sister-in-law." "Don't say such polite words as a family. You should pay attention to safety when you go home. I don't think that Zhao Yuemin has given up. He has come recently. I think he wants to It really doesn't work, we have to think of a way, we can't keep letting him come to you, it's not good to spread the word." Su Yun is now at the age to be married, and Liu Yumei has been showing Su Yunxiang! If Zhao Yuemin has always been like this, how could Liu Yumei tell others?