341-350

Chapter 341 It's useless to be anxious

Yang Liu was already anxious, but seeing Su Zhan's attitude made him even more angry, "You really want to be seen as a joke, don't you? When people say that our family has an old girl who can't marry, you will be happy? You are not. Helping her is hurting her."

"How can you say it so seriously? We Duoduo are so good, how can we not get married? Don't think about it, the child is not happy, you are always forcing her to do what? I don't know. Fate hasn't arrived yet, and when it does, it will be very fast." Su Zhan only married Yang Liu in his thirties, and Yang Liu was in his twenties at that time, so Su Zhan felt nothing.

They all get married late, their daughters are late, as long as they are happy, "You see, we are not getting married early, don't we have a good time? Don't worry about it, lest Duoduo look at you and be afraid, I don't like to go home now."

"Can we be the same back then?" She got married late, and that was also because of family reasons. Su Zhan was because he couldn't do anything in the army, but could his daughter compare?

"Why is it different? Don't we have a bad time now?"

"That's not true, it's just..."

"It's not over, this marriage matter, it's useless if it's not in a hurry, it will come naturally when the time comes. Don't you think our boss and second child are like this? You were so worried about the second child at the beginning, but now it's not too bad. It's been less than a year of marriage, and now you have children. You can still take care of Reiko and the children at ease, and the rest Don't think about it, don't put too much pressure on Duoduo, this child is not so ignorant." Su Zhan loves his daughter, and a man's mind is naturally different from a woman's, not so delicate, of course not too much urge.

Every time Yang Liu told Su Zhan about this matter, seeing Su Zhan's indifferent attitude, she didn't speak for a long time.

"What, am I right?"

"You are so used to her, don't regret it then!"

"What's there to regret? My daughter is so good, even if you are looking for a partner, you have to find the best one. What's the hurry? This kind of thing is going to happen slowly, don't worry, hurry up, cook for me, I'm hungry."

"Eat, eat, you know what to eat. If you want to eat, do it yourself, I don't have time to serve you." I was in a hurry, as if it was her own business, but who did she do it for?

Yang Liu was so angry that he stopped cooking, and Su Zhan didn't mind. Seeing that Yang Liu didn't cook for him, he went to the kitchen to cook a bowl of noodles, and he was quite happy.

When Su Yun came back, Su Zhan was eating noodles. Seeing that Su Yun came back, he quickly greeted her and said, "Where have you been, Duoduo? Why did you come back? Have you eaten yet? Hurry up and cook noodles if you haven't eaten, don't be hungry. It 's over."

"Dad, you just eat this? Mom didn't cook lunch?" Seeing Su Zhan eating such bland noodles, Su Yun felt that his father was miserable.

"Your mother is busy, I can just eat whatever I want, but you'll be back late, otherwise I can cook it for you."

"It's alright, I'll just eat whatever you want, Dad, are you implicated by me?" Su Although Zhan didn't say anything, Su Yun knew that Yang Liu must have quarreled with Su Zhan about his own affairs.

She knew that Su Zhan was on her side and never urged her. Yang Liu was the only one worried at home. Can Yang Liu not get angry?

"What is involved or not, your mother is just worrying about it, but she is also for your own good, don't always make trouble with her." One side is his wife, the other is his daughter, Su Zhan definitely doesn't want the two of them because of this. Something is contradictory.