301-310

Chapter 301 Chicken Drumsticks

She seldom had these delicious food when she was at home. Even if she did, her brother or nephew ate the good ones. Yang Ling looked at the big chicken drumsticks in her bowl, and there was still some indescribable feeling in her heart.

"You can eat it. I've stewed this chicken for a long time, and it's very tasty." There are no children at home. Usually Su Yun or Su Qian eat the chicken legs. Sometimes the children are filial and refuse to eat it. Eat, so their chicken legs are really nothing special.

"Thank you, Auntie." It's still a good feeling to be valued by others. Yang Ling feels that the other party is good, and she will work hard to repay her, but she will only keep these thoughts in her heart and see her actions in the future.

"Eat it, I don't know what you like to eat, so I just made some. If it doesn't suit your taste, don't mind!"

"Auntie, there are already many of these, and they are delicious. I like them all." There are not many picky eaters these days. After all, it is good to be full. Who is so hypocritical?

Yang Ling eats very little of the delicious food at home. The Su family's meal is of a very high standard. There are so many meat dishes, and they are fried very well, and they smell delicious!

"If you like to eat more, don't be polite, just treat it as if you were in your own home." Yang Liu was really reluctant to eat and frugally, but Su Yun bought delicious food when he was free, and kept letting them eat. The more times, the willow will get used to it. Thinking about the conditions at home, it's not that she can't afford it, she is much better now than before.

The children are right, money is used to eat, and their family can afford to eat now, so there is no need to feel wronged.

"Okay, auntie, you can eat too, I'll just do it myself." This meal was really hearty, and Yang Ling was very satisfied. She has always known that the conditions of the Su family are good, but today she realized that the conditions of the Su family are really good!

Not only is it good, but she is also willing to eat it. It's not like her family has no money, and there are only a few things at home. You have to carefully calculate what you eat, which is really hard.

This person is really incomparable.

"Okay, good, good." Yangliu's craftsmanship is also good, especially now that there is nothing lacking in the home, Yangliu is willing to put seasonings, and the taste is definitely not bad.

Of course, it is worse than Su Yun, who specializes in catering. Su Qian was eating and eating, and he had to say a few words, "Sister Lingzi, Duoduo's cooking is more delicious. Next time you come and let Duoduo cook it for you, Guarantee that you want to eat it once and want to eat it a second time!"

Su Yun's craftsmanship made it difficult, not to mention, Su Qian is really a little disgusted eating rice made by Yangliu now.

But this is his own mother, and he can't say anything. It's good to have a bite.

"Why, you still dislike my cooking?" Yang Liu worked hard to cook a meal today. She also knew that her skills were inferior to her daughter's, but she couldn't always let her cook it, right?

My daughter is always working hard, and Yang Liu is also reluctant.

"Mom, I didn't say that, your cooking is also delicious." If this happened before, Su Qian really thought Yang Liu's craftsmanship was very good, but there would be no harm if there was no comparison.