381-390

Chapter 381 Sadness

Jiang Sufen is pregnant now, Su Yun knows that the other party has a lot of things, and the fetal image is unstable, so she is worried.

"It's better to take a day off, but I'm very sleepy and have a lot of reactions. I can't eat well and sleep well. You can see that I've lost weight." It's true that I lost weight. When she was pregnant with her first child, Jiang Sufen gained a lot of weight. But giving birth to the first child damaged a lot of vitality, and did not sit well for confinement.

These days, Jiang Sufen has to take care of the older ones, and she is still pregnant with the younger ones, and she is not in a good mood all day long.

"Sister Jiang, you have to pay attention to yourself. It is important to take good care of your body." This woman had always been in the gate of hell when she gave birth. Now that the medical conditions are not very developed, Su Yun is really worried.

"Well, I know, you too, pay attention to your body, I don't think you look very good."

"I'll just sleep." If it was before, Su Yun would definitely tell Jiang Sufen about her own affairs. But now that Jiang Sufen is too busy to take care of herself, Su Yun naturally won't say much.

Seeing that Su Yun didn't say anything to herself, Jiang Sufen sighed, feeling quite disappointed.

But when she remembered that her house was in a mess, she had no intention of taking care of other people's affairs. "If you have anything to do, remember to tell me. Although I can't help you, I can listen to you and solve it."

The troubles of life have changed Jiang Sufen a lot. What a positive person she was in the past, but now?

All day long, it's just that little thing at home, such as firewood, rice, oil and salt, sometimes she can't stand herself a little, and she's complaining, she almost doesn't know herself anymore.

"Okay." Nodding, Su Yun knew that Jiang Sufen cared about her, and she would still accept it.

It's just that she also has her own troubles now, and she hasn't dealt with it yet, so it's not easy to complain to Jiang Sufen.

Fortunately, Qin Yan came to her when she got off work. Su Yun had never been able to talk to Qin Yan before, and she was very happy to see Qin Yan, "Ayan, why are you here?"

At this point, Qin Yan should be working in the grounds. He is quite busy. He already asked for leave yesterday. If he asks for leave again today, it will affect his work points!

"I'm afraid you're worried, so I'll come and see you." The two of them didn't speak yesterday, but Qin Yan knew that Su Yun had been worried, so he deliberately found time today to see Su Yun and get to know Su Yun thoroughly. Lest Su Yun be anxious, "Your face is not very good, did you not sleep last night?"

He touched Su Yun's face distressedly, Qin Yan regretted not coming to Su Yun earlier.

"It's okay, I'll just go to bed early today. Have you eaten? We'll eat together if you haven't. I'll take you to dinner!" At this point, Yang Liu was at home, so Su Yun had no choice but to take Qin Yan out to eat.

"Okay, let's eat around here. You have to go to work in the afternoon, so you don't have much time."

"Wait a minute, I brought the food, you can share it later." Su Yun took Qin Yan to a nearby state-run restaurant. To eat, because she brought rice and didn't order much, the two of them made do with food, "Ayan, eat more, I ate a big bowl of noodles this morning, and I haven't digested it much yet, no. Hungry."