181-190

Chapter 181 Braised Pork

Jiang Sufen likes to eat the braised pork made by Su Yun the most. The pork belly she specially bought today has an obvious meaning. Su Yun is too lazy to say, "Look at your sample, don't you want to eat braised pork when you buy this meat?"

"Hehe. , or you know me!" The braised pork is delicious, full of oil and water, and the most important thing is the fragrance!

Jiang Sufen has grown so big and has never eaten such fragrant meat!

Of course, the meat is fragrant no matter how you fry it, but Su Yun's frying is even more fragrant, and her tongue can be swallowed!

"Okay, looking at you like this, your saliva is going to flow out. Don't worry, it'll be ready in a while!" Su Yun was not stingy when he had the ingredients. He stewed chicken, fried braised pork, and fried some lean meat. I ordered their own capers, appetizers, and a vegetable, perfect.

When the dishes were placed, Jiang Sufen's husband looked a little embarrassed, "Su Yun, I'm really sorry to ask you to be a guest and let you cook."

Jiang Sufen usually talks about Su Yun's craftsmanship. To Jiang Sufen's blessing, Li Kang has eaten several times, and it is indeed unforgettable.

It is to let people come to the house to eat and cook, Li Kang is not as thick-skinned as Jiang Sufen.

"It's okay, I'll fry it. Sister Jiang is mostly ready, and it doesn't take much effort. Brother Li, let's eat!"

  "Yes, I have done all the preliminary work, and I have been with me in the kitchen. Where's Su Yun! Hurry up and serve the meal, you are very cool in the living room alone!" Jiang Sufen doesn't know much about cooking, and Li Kang is even less so.

Like most men these days, he basically doesn't cook, and he might help Jiang Sufen a little bit, but today Su Yun is here, he must be embarrassed to go, so he can only wait in the living room, "Okay, I'll go to serve Rice."

"Today we cook, so hard, you are responsible for washing the dishes." Jiang Sufen was not stingy at all when she ordered her husband.

"Okay, I'll wash the dishes today." It's okay to wash the dishes, the dishes on this table are so delicious, Li Kang thinks it's worth it, "Hurry up and eat, it won't taste good when it's cold."

"Go, wow, this chicken soup is really delicious."

"The braised pork is also delicious and fragrant. I will buy more next time. Su Yun, you will cook more for me next time. I don't think there is enough to eat today. "

Okay, next time I'll cook as much meat as you buy! Let's eat it today. There's enough." , Li Kang chopsticks have not stopped.

It's really delicious, if only Su Yun could come to their house to cook often. Or maybe his wife could learn from the other party, and it would be good to improve her cooking skills. Li Kang really felt that it was a pity, "Su Yun, your craftsmanship is really good, whoever marries you in the future will definitely be very happy. By the way. , do you have a partner?"

There are several singles in their unit, and the conditions are not bad. Li Kang is now familiar with Su Yun and has begun to be a matchmaker.

"There's no shortage of people to chase Su Yun, so don't worry about it." After giving her husband a blank look, Jiang Sufen didn't understand which pot Li Kang couldn't open. Su Yun didn't want to look for it at all, okay?

"Really? Haha, I think Su Yun is so virtuous. It just so happens that we have a good young guy in our unit and I don't want to be a target. I wanted to make a connection. If that's the case, then forget it." Li Kang didn't understand what he said wrong. Now, Jiang Sufen kept staring at him.