371-380

Chapter 371 Who is it?

The daughter is finally going to bring the object back. Yang Liu has not slept peacefully all night. He has been thinking about who it is, and has no idea how to tell Su Zhan.

Yang Ling was also surprised, and she had to ask Su Yun, "Duoduo, do you really have a partner?"

She had only guessed before, where did she think it was true?

"Second sister-in-law, didn't I say it just now? Can I still lie to you?"

"You haven't said anything about it, haven't you seen your mother like you just now? I didn't expect..."

"I mentioned it to my mother. , maybe she didn't expect me to take him home so quickly? But isn't this what Mom has been looking forward to? I'll bring someone back, so you can take a good look at it, so as not to worry about me in the future." Sooner or later, one day , Qin Yan did not give her a chance to continue to delay, what else could Su Yun do?

Anyway, this is the case, Su Yun has nothing to do with Qin Yan, so he can only let Qin Yan go to her house, and leave the rest to Qin Yan.

"It's the same thing. Since you've found someone, you still have to take them home to see. After all, my parents are older than us, so they can see people accurately. If there is anything inappropriate, they can know in advance and make decisions earlier.

" Second sister-in-law, why don't you believe my vision?"

"Of course not, doesn't this care about you?"

"I know, second sister-in-law, don't worry, the person I'm looking for must be very good, otherwise it won't work. I 'll bring it back to show you."

"I think you're very satisfied with him like this, and you've decided to settle it?" Su Yun didn't care about these things before, but Yang Ling saw it, and sometimes she was anxious of.

Now that Su Yun has found a partner by himself and is willing to settle down, this is also a good thing, lest the family keep worrying.

"Let my parents take a look at it first. To be honest, I'm not very sure about marriage."

"What's so uncertain? As long as you like this person, this person treats you well, and you think he's just living a life. , that's enough."

"Second sister-in-law, did you think so when you married my second brother?"

"Of course, your second brother is good to me, I like him, and I feel safe with him."

"The relationship between the second brother and the second sister-in-law . It's really good, sometimes I envy it! It's just that I see some people before and after marriage, and I'm a little worried."

"Are you influenced by your colleague? This is just an example, don't be too much. I don't care. This day, I lived it myself, whether it's good or not depends on you. If I were your colleague, my mother-in-law disliked the daughter I gave birth, and I would bring it myself, or I would find a way to ask someone to bring it to me, I'm afraid What? Anyway, I have a salary and a job, so I can fully support myself, and I don't need to look at other people's faces to live. And there is nothing inferior to having a daughter. Now that the girl's family has a good job, she can support her family, and she can stand upright in her husband's family, so there is no need to compromise.

Yang Ling is not a disadvantaged temperament. She and Jiang Sufen's choices are definitely different from the same experience.

"It would be great if Sister Jiang had the second sister-in-law and you were as open-minded. I always feel that her whole person has changed since she gave birth to her daughter. She is not as cheerful as before, and her life is not satisfactory. She talks about this and that all day long, sometimes I I'm afraid that I will become like that." Seeing others, it is inevitable that he will think of himself, and Su Yun has this concern.