231-240

Chapter 231 Wild Boar

"Mom, why are you so timid? This wild boar was beaten by the second brother. We are really fine, but the clothes are dirty and we have to change it! It smells bad!" Su Qian was still squatting on the ground, and took a few breaths to relax. Come over and see that Yang Liu was so anxious to fight Su Zhi, he hurried to help, I never thought that the fire would burn on him all of a sudden!

"You're so embarrassed, why are you asking your second brother to go up the mountain? Can you touch this wild boar? What if something goes wrong? Is the person more important, or the pig? You are trying to make me mad. !" I couldn't bear to hit Su Zhi, so I could only kick Su Qian a few times, anyway, the younger son likes to cause trouble since he was a child, and he has been beaten a lot!

Su Qian felt that he was really wronged, "Oh mother, stop kicking, my legs are still shaking from exhaustion, will you let me slow down?"

Dodging with a hoarse grin, Su Qian felt that he was really miserable!

Is it easy for him to carry such a pig back?

He was so tired that he had to be kicked by his own mother. Who did he provoke?

"Are you still slow? Slow down, I'll beat you to death!" He couldn't help but kicked a few more times, and Yang Liu's worry finally eased for a while, and just now almost burst into tears.

Su Zhi knew that Yang Liu was frightened, and he didn't say anything about being beaten by Yang Liu. Yang Liu didn't actually hit him hard, but kicking Su Qian was the real force. Although he sympathized with Su Qian, he couldn't do anything.

Such as willow this feeling smooth, Su Chi this opening, pull the willow, "Mom, you do not kick A modest, which happened to encounter a wild boar, and I really did not hurt, do not worry."

"Home and If you don't lack food and drink, why do you take the risk?" It would be fine if it were some rabbits and pheasants, but these are wild boars! People will die!

Yang Liu looked at the dark thing and was a little scared!

"Mom, it's really a coincidence, we really didn't take the initiative to provoke it, don't be angry, hurry up and find a way to fix the pig, and then send some to the big brother and the others, as well as the uncle and the others. We will handle the rest. Now, there will be no shortage of meat to eat this year." Su Yun came out to help in time, she was just finishing up, and she didn't persuade Su Qian to be beaten, but when she came out to talk now, Yang Liu was relieved when she saw that she was neat and tidy. , "Are you all right?"

"Mom, what can I do? I'm a girl who can resist this wild boar? I'm not that stupid!" She had been hiding in the tree, how did Lian Su Zhi give this wild boar to him? I don't even know what happened, it's kind of weird.

There was obviously a wound on the butt of the wild boar, but Su Zhi said that it was fatal from the neck. Su Yun thought, and naturally found something wrong, but Su Zhi didn't say it, and Su Yun could only pretend he didn't know.

Could it be Brother Qin helping? But why didn't he show up? Why are you leaving?

Brother, do you know?

If you know, why didn't the second brother say it?

There are too many questions in her heart to ask, so Su Yun can only hide it, she has a secret with Qin Yan, and she is very guilty, so she naturally dare not ask Su Zhi, "You quickly call Dad, let's clean up the pig first. !"

Su Zhan came soon, and when he saw this big wild boar, he first took a breath, "You guys are too courageous, aren't you injured?"

"Dad, the second brother is amazing, not hurt!" Su Qian's admiration for Su Zhi is beyond words!