201-210

Chapter 201 Happy

Su Zhan was very happy to know that he had a granddaughter. He happily brought two chickens from the house and brought a lot of vegetables. The villagers thought he had another grandson when he looked like this, "Village chief, what's the matter? So happy?"

"My eldest daughter-in-law has given birth, and I'm going to see her!"

"Look, you also got two chickens, this is a grandson? Congratulations!"

"No, it's a granddaughter. ! " "

yo, granddaughter? that is not bad, a child and a woman make up good character, no wonder the village you so happy? "thought it was a grandson to see the result of the Soviet war in a good mood granddaughter said, we have some incredible : The village chief is really different from them. He is so happy to have a granddaughter. If he is a grandson, he can't go to heaven?

"Yes, after so many years of waiting, I finally have a granddaughter! Don't say it, I have to go and see it quickly." He took the chicken and left, Su Zhan was happy himself, as for what others thought, he didn't care!

"The village chief is really happy like this. His family is really different from other families. Look at their family, they treat their daughter like a baby. Before, Duoduo was not allowed to work, but now that he has a granddaughter, he is still You know what's going on!"

"That's because the village chief's family is in good condition, and there is no shortage of boys. If it were someone else's family, I would like to have a son!"

"Yes, we can't compare anyway, but I want a grandson instead of a granddaughter! Only the grandson can take care of the family, and the granddaughter always has to marry, which is not worth it!" This is the case in the village, there are boys who can help with farm work and earn full centimeters. But the girl is only eight centimeters at most. If she gets married in the future, it will be of no use to the family. Everyone doesn't like girls very much.

"You do not like to be mayor happy yet, this shot is a two chickens, home village life is getting better and better."

Before "You

"That person is a city girl, has a job, and is also filial. If you want me, I will serve you!" If she wants such a daughter-in-law, she can also help the family with their work, and she also provides it!

"That family has this fate, but we don't have it! Look at the village chief's four children, all of whom have jobs. The village chief himself has allowances, how can we compare? The eldest is a college student, and so is marrying a city-daughter-in-law. It should be." They are illiterate, don't dare to think about it!

"I really envy it! I knew when I let my son read more books."

"You're the son of that, reading is not afraid of loud noise, this envy does not come."

"Is that, how can home village day We compared it? It's good for us to have enough to eat now, but also to study? It's not like that!" Seeing Su Ming's achievements before, the villagers also sent their children to study, but few were enlightened. Later, the trouble was so fierce, and the school was not very peaceful, so naturally I didn't send it.

Although it is a pity, who can blame them for not insisting on their own?

I can only be envious, talk about it, be jealous, if you want them to do something, they really can't do it.

Su Zhan was conscientious when he was the mayor of their village, but he never treated them badly. With Su Zhan around, the disturbance outside had nothing to do with their village. Today's days are getting better and better, and they certainly won't be fooling around.