141-150

Chapter 141 The Pursuit

"Okay, Mom, I'm going to tell people!" Liu Mingyang is also very happy that this happened, which means that he can communicate more with Su Yun in the future, which is a good thing!

"What are you in a hurry? You haven't eaten yet, so don't worry about it. You eat first. By the way, don't buy tofu tomorrow. You've been buying tofu lately, and you're tired of it." She hadn't seen much of this son before. I like tofu, why did it suddenly change?

"Mom, I think tofu is delicious, how can I get tired of it? I don't have anything to eat now, so I just eat this, I like it!" Liu Mingyang likes to eat the tofu sold by the girl he likes!

Recently, because he bought Su Yun's tofu, his appetite has increased!

"Why haven't I seen you like tofu so much before? You really are, you've been obsessed recently?" Hu Ping felt that something was wrong with her son recently!

I have never seen him go grocery shopping so diligently before, and he eats the same food every day!

"Mom, isn't this tofu not as delicious as it used to be? You seem to have tofu brains, dried tofu, and water tofu. You make it differently. You eat different flavors every day, so you get tired of it? I think anyway. It's delicious, I'll buy some spicy dry tofu tomorrow, and then mom, you will fry me some meat, it's been a long time since I've eaten meat." Liu Mingyang's family's conditions are good, his parents have jobs, and he himself works in the unit. He is also a very popular boy in the county.

He also went to high school himself, and he looks good and has a high natural eye. Although there are many people who have introduced him to it, none of him likes it!

After finally settling on one, Liu Mingyang felt that he was bound to win!

"Okay, I'll go buy you meat tomorrow!" Hu Ping is just such a son, of course he loves him very much. As long as Liu Mingyang wants to eat, as long as she can satisfy her, she will try her best to make her son happy!

"Mom, you're the best." Liu Mingyang was very happy when things were done, and a smile appeared on his face unconsciously. Hu Ping didn't say anything when he looked at him like this, but just kept an eye on it. It was inevitable at night. I told Liu Zheng about this, "I said Lao Liu, do you think something is wrong with our son recently?"

Being a mother is naturally nervous about her son, especially her son is so good. Since her son came back to work, Hu Ping has been worried about it!

I wanted to find a good partner for my son, and others did not introduce him too much, but Liu Mingyang refused to go.

Now that her son is in her twenties, and she doesn't have a partner yet, she's actually quite anxious as a mother.

"What's wrong? I think it's pretty good, and people are more diligent than before. I don't know how to help you share the burden. What's wrong?" Liu Zheng, the father, is a typical Chinese father. He has always trusted his son's affairs. He feels that his son is sensible and capable, and he doesn't need to worry much.

But Hu Ping was different, "What's wrong? When did you see him go grocery shopping so diligently? And he still buys it every day? It's been a few days, and he's so eager to let me order tofu, don't you think? Is there anything here that we don't know about?"

" Isn't my son being considerate to you and helping you share the burden? Didn't you say that you haven't had any food lately, and you don't know what to do for the people in the unit, so my son will give you a solution. , do you have any other ideas? Can you stop thinking about these things all day long?" Liu Zheng didn't like Hu Ping being so suspicious.