431-440

Chapter 431 The first day of the wedding

Qin Yan's work speed is still very fast. The cooking is ready in no time. He immediately put it on a small hot pot, and cooked some cabbage with meat. The first meal of the newlyweds is ready, "Let's eat. , Duoduo!"

"Okay!" Although the dishes are simple, they have different meanings to the two of them. Qin Yan's craftsmanship is still good, and Su Yun is satisfied.

"Is it alright?"

"Very good, it seems that your craft has improved a lot now."

"That's what I learned from you, and it will get better and better in the future." Qin Yan is still very talented in cooking. He occasionally cooks with Su Yun, and he doesn't learn much, but he doesn't have many opportunities to do it.

"I'll leave the cooking to you after that?"

"No problem, eat more, you've worked hard." The two just finished their first serious meal of the newlyweds, and it was almost dark by this time. .

After eating, Qin Yan didn't ask Su Yun to clean up, but just let Su Yun sit and wait for him, Su Yun also felt at ease, "Will you be like this in the future? Don't let me do anything?"

"Of course, family matters. Just leave it to me."

"Then I'll be spoiled if you do this. I won't do anything at that time. You have to do things outside, but you have to do it at home, aren't you tired?"

"Not tired, do it. It's just a meal, and it's not a hard thing to do. Besides, I cook for you, and I'm very happy to see you eating so happily." Finally married the girl he wanted to marry, Qin Yan couldn't wait to give the best to Su Yun, where would you be willing to let Su Yun work?

"This is what you said. Then I won't do anything in the future. I'll just sit and wait to eat."

"Yes, I said it." After finishing the dishes, Qin Yan sat next to Su Yun. Sitting here and roasting the fire is also not a good feeling. "This year's meat is almost used. After a while, I will go to the mountain and get some meat. I can smoke it here, and I can eat it anytime I want in the future."

Anyway, I got it all . Shelf, they often grill here in winter, and smoking some meat can also save firewood.

"Well, bacon can be stored for a long time, but don't eat too much. Eating too much preserved food is not good for your health." Su Yun still likes to eat bacon, but he also knows that this thing has been stored for a long time, and it is heavy in salt. Eating too much is really not good.

"Listen to you." Holding Su Yun, the two sat by the fire and talked casually. Today's day passed quickly, and it was dark in a blink of an eye.

"Let's go to bed earlier, I'm a little sleepy." I haven't slept well in the past few days, and I was tossed by Qin Yan before, so Su Yun was still a little sleepy.

"Okay, I'll bring the hot water over here." This kang is still very convenient. It can be roasted, stir-fried, and boiled with water.

They sat for a while, and the water burned a lot. Qin Yan filled several hot water bottles, so that there will be hot water in the morning, which is also convenient. There's no need to start a fire tomorrow."

"Yeah!" After taking a good shower, Su Yun lay on the bed, and before Qin Yan was ready, she was already asleep.

After Qin Yan washed up and saw Su Yun was sleeping soundly, he couldn't help laughing and crying, "Is it so sleepy?"