101-110

Chapter 101 Introduction

In the past, Su Yun didn't want to go so far to visit the New Year. He usually stayed at home, especially when he fell in love with Wang Xuezhi. Nice sister-in-law.

"What did Auntie tell you? Mom, did you talk about my second sister-in-law in the future?" There were few suitable people in their village. Su Yun saw that Yang Liu brought a lot of things over this time, and she deliberately talked to Zhou Sujuan. I guessed it must be a daughter-in-law to Su Zhi!

No, no, she has to inquire about it!

She was not impressed by the second brother's wife in her previous life. She didn't know if Zhou Sujuan introduced her. Anyway, people are good or not, and the life with Su Zhi is also plain, and the relationship is not as good as Su Ming and Liu Yumei.

"What do you kid say? You go play with you, you let me think about it." Yang Liu looked at Su Yun's expression of excitement, so naturally he wouldn't tell Su Yun what Zhou Sujuan said.

Su Yun is still young in her heart, and she is not suitable to know this, and she also needs to think about it carefully.

"Oh mother, just tell me, what kind of girl did the aunt introduce to the second brother? It makes you so worried? Isn't it okay?" No, the aunt is very enthusiastic and knows a lot of people, and It's very good to a few of them. If it was really introduced by Zhou Sujuan, it would be great!

But if it's good, it shouldn't be what it was like in the previous life!

Although Su Yun didn't intend to intervene in this matter, since he encountered it, he had to understand it anyway, didn't he?

"Will your big aunt introduce a bad girl to your second brother?" Bai gave Su Yun a glance, and if it is not good, she would have to refuse it. It's just too good to be troublesome.

"Then what are you worried about, mom? People who don't know think that the auntie introduced the second brother to a terrible daughter-in-law."

"What do you kid say? Your aunt always loves you so much, that's what you said. Her? Dare to love that she usually loves you for nothing?" Flicking Su Yun's forehead, Yang Liu felt that Su Yun's mouth was now more and more able to speak.

"Then what are you worried about? Since it's a good thing, it's a good thing, why, you're not satisfied?" This is strange. The second wife in the previous life has no special features. Read the book and have a good relationship with Yangliu. It can even be said that a few sisters-in-laws have won Yang Liu's heart the most with this second sister-in-law. If this is the case, Yang Liu should not have such an attitude.

Is not it?

Seeing Yang Liu like this, Su Yun suddenly became curious, and he had to know, "Mom, what are you thinking? Tell me, and I'll analyze for you."

"You are still young, what am I telling you about this? You go to play with you, don't bother me, let me think about it." Su Yun always interrupts, she can't think about it.

"Oh mother, just tell me, three heads are better than Zhuge Liang, what if I can give you some good advice? Are you right?" The less Yang Liu said, the heavier Su Yun's curiosity became. . There is a vague feeling in my heart that this is not the second brother's daughter-in-law in his previous life.

But who is it?

"What are you kid doing? Why are you so curious about this matter?" Yang Liu is also a headache to see Su Yun like this. Before the little daughter didn't care about these things, she knew that Aimei was lazy all day long. But now that people are better, how come their curiosity has become heavier?