261-270

Chapter 261

Su Yun didn't expect that she would recruit a peach blossom for Su Qian after her words. She was busy selling goods at the moment, and she was almost done with what Su Zhi explained. When Su Zhi came to look at the watch herself, Su Yun asked Xue Ruyi to help entertain.

Su Zhi originally wanted to buy an imported one, but it was too expensive, so Yang Ling didn't want it. He chose a moderately priced one that cost around a hundred dollars, which Yang Ling thought was very suitable, "That's it, I usually watch the time, it's not necessary. It's too expensive to buy. At that time, we have to buy sewing machines and bicycles, don't spend too much money, we will have to support our family in the future!"

Yang Ling is a good woman who lives at home, so she naturally thinks long-term! Su Zhi was very happy that she was willing to let her, but there is really no need to buy a watch that is too expensive, it is not worth it.

Her salary is not high, and she doesn't know how much money Su Zhi has. Su Zhi told her that there is enough money for marriage, so don't worry about her. But she thought that their future was still far away, so there was really no need to waste money.

Looking at the fiancée who had planned for himself, Su Zhi suddenly felt that having a wife was very good, "Well, I'll listen to you."

Bought a simple and generous piece of one hundred and twenty dollars, and Su Zhi readily took it out. After I got the money, I accompanied Yang Ling to see the sewing machine, knowing that the bicycle could not be bought for the time being, I felt guilty, "I have asked Duoduo to help me look at the bicycle. You can buy the sewing machine without any rush, but if you buy the bicycle earlier, you can also use it. Just That thing is useless for now, so I can only wait. But I can ask my friend to see if I can transfer it from another place."

"That's no use, let's buy this watch first when we get engaged! Bicycle and sewing machine I bought it after I got married, I bought it all at once, and it will be old when I get married." Yang Ling really didn't expect Su Zhi to be so generous to her. She was with Su Zhi before because she saw Su Zhi's duty. , Although he doesn't understand the sentiment, such a man is reassuring, and there is nothing fancy. Where did you think that Su Zhi would be so nice to her after she really decided to be together?

Even if there were no sweet words, this action directly made her heart fall.

A thousand words are better than doing it directly. Yang Ling is also used to seeing those fancy men. She talks a lot, but doesn't actually do anything. A man like Su Zhi is really precious.

"You can buy a sewing machine later, but you can use the bicycle first. Your home is far from the county seat, and it is troublesome to come to work every week." Su Zhi is really thinking about Yang Ling, this Yang Ling knows, but she is not The insatiable person said, "It's okay, I usually live in the dormitory of my work unit, and I go back on Saturday afternoon. Sometimes I don't go back to work overtime, but I actually don't use it much, so I'm really not in a hurry. I'd better wait until I get married and then buy it. It's also better looking, otherwise it's all worn out, and I feel a little uncomfortable in my heart."

Yang Ling felt embarrassed for making Su Zhi spend so much money all of a sudden.

The Su family gave so many dowry gifts and bought so many things. It is really a shame that their family didn't give anything.

But she doesn't blame her parents. She has older brothers, younger siblings, nephews and nieces. Whether my parents have jobs or not, the same goes for my elder brothers and younger siblings, who can't make much money all year round. When she gets married, she will be from her husband's family, and there are very few people who can help her. You can't let her parents take out all their money to marry her, right?