271-280

Chapter 271 invited him to dinner

Just as she was about to make clothes for Qin Yan, Yang Ling sent the materials, and Su Yun thought it was really suitable.

"Okay, what day are you coming over? I'll be waiting for you in the dormitory."

"Just tonight, I'll find you after dinner!"

"If you don't dislike our unit's food, stop by for a meal, I'll be there for you. I haven't treated you to a good meal yet!" Knowing that Su Yun's craftsmanship is good, she usually cooks it herself, although Yang Ling often eats in the cafeteria, she also knows that the cafeteria's craftsmanship is indeed inferior to Su Yun.

"Okay, I just don't have to do it." The relationship between Su Yun and Yang Ling is still very good. Usually, she will keep any good things for Yang Ling, and Yang Ling is the same.

The relationship between people is like this, and it will last longer if they come and go.

"Then I'll wait for you. Come here early after work ." "Yeah!" Su Yun went straight to Yang Ling's work unit by bicycle, and got a lot of attention when he got off work!

"Are you here to find Yang Ling?" Su Yun has been to the textile factory several times, and the guards all know Su Yun.

Such a beautiful little girl with a sweet mouth, no one really doesn't like it.

"Yeah, uncle, can I go in?"

"Yes, just register it. It just so happens that the factory is also off work. You should hurry up. She should be still in the workshop by now."

"Thank you, uncle." Just go in, I have been waiting for Yang Ling outside, this is the first time!

The textile factory is worthy of being a big factory in the county, and the benefits are still very good.

Su Yun was about to ask where the factory was, when he saw Yang Ling hurried out, and he was relieved to see her, "It's the first time you came in, I was afraid you wouldn't find a place! Fortunately, I caught up, let's go. Come on, let's eat first!"

Taking Su Yun to the cafeteria to eat, Yang Ling deliberately made a spare ribs, originally wanted to get Su Yun a meat dish, but Su Yun didn't want it, "Sister Lingzi, this is enough, the two of us can't finish it all. . " "

you rarely come, I can get a good entertain you, or your brother to say to me. " "

it has been very good, we used to eat! "a dirty one element of a soup, two people eat, then thuringiensis felt enough.

Yang Ling is still only a temporary worker, and the salary is not high, and sometimes she has to subsidize her family. The Yang family is not a very wealthy family, and Su Yun doesn't want the other party to spend too much money.

"You!" Knowing that Su Yun took care of herself, Yang Ling didn't say anything. She usually only wants to eat a vegetarian dish, and it was Su Yun who came to order meat dishes. Since the other party doesn't want it, it's fine.

Anyway, Su Yun also knows her situation, she doesn't need to be swollen and fat, as long as the other party understands her intentions.

The food in the cafeteria is still very sufficient. Su Yun and Yang Ling ate very satisfied. Both of them were not too small. Lingzi, who is this? So the eyes are born? Your sister?"

Yang Ling has a younger sister, many people in the factory know about it, but they have seen Yang Xue, but they have never seen Su Yun, seeing how Su Yun looks like that Logo, curious.