121-130

Chapter 121 Change Things

It's not easy to eat in one bite these days, and everyone must be embarrassed to ask for it directly, so they have to exchange something for it.

However, Yang Liu is very generous, and is embarrassed to accept other people's things, "I made it at home, and it is not worth much money. It happens that I have done too much. If you want to take some, what can I exchange for it?"

"Then thank you. "

What are you thankful for? What's our relationship?" There are two, everyone knows that they have tofu in their house, and they also want to improve the food. Many people come to ask, and the well-connected willows gave some, but not much. , I'm embarrassed, I brought something more or less, but Yangliu couldn't get rid of it and accepted it.

"I didn't expect everyone to like tofu so much, isn't there a lot of tofu?" They didn't make much, and someone came to ask just now, but Yangliu didn't dare to give it away.

"There's nothing to eat this spring, just some wild vegetables. Everyone heard that we have tofu in our house, but don't you think about it?" Su Yun felt very distressed that so many tofu were sent out by Yangliu!

Fortunately, most of the people are still more interesting, and they have sent some things, otherwise Su Yun will regret making tofu.

It's not that she is stingy. Although she doesn't need to do this, she still needs beans! And there are always people coming to ask for it, what can she do in the future?

"Yes, but this tofu is really fragrant, but I'm a little embarrassed that people exchange things for it." Yangliu is not a stingy person from the village, and he usually sends things to everyone.

"If someone comes to ask for something, how can you not give it? Mom, if you don't accept it, how can others be so embarrassed in the future? What's more, some people who are close to our family will be given away, and some of them have a general relationship. You give it away for no reason, then Aren't people taking advantage of it?" They communicated closely, and they often sent things to each other, and they gave away, Su Yun didn't care.

But some people have a normal relationship with their family, and Su Yun is not happy to send them out like this.

"What did your child say? They are all villagers from the same village. They are close relatives, so how can they take someone else's?"

"Mom, I'll make this tofu often in the future. If you want to send it like this, do we have so many beans in our house? Do you think so?" It's fine to exchange some beans, and she can make more tofu!

"Okay, just this time, who will come often? That's embarrassing, isn't it?" Yang Liu thought simply, but she wasn't the type to suffer.

Seeing her like this, Su Yun didn't say much, "I'll know when the time comes." This time, the tofu was given away and left to Su Ming. The rest Su Yun made a mapo tofu and went to the river on purpose. There was fish in it, a crucian carp tofu, and a fried tofu.

Although all are tofu, but the Soviet war and willow eat very happy, "a long time did not eat tofu, and can be really delicious! Blossoming ah, later do have empty spot!"

But unfortunately this was not put tofu, Otherwise, it would be better to do more.

"Okay, I'll make it when I come back from the next holiday!" There are still a lot of soybeans left at home, and Su Yun thinks that this tofu can be made.

The next day, when they sent tofu to Su Ming and the others, Liu Yumei was quite surprised, "How do you make tofu at home? Who made it?"

"Of course it's me. Sister-in-law, try it. It tastes good."