571-580

Chapter 571 Here Comes

Su Zhi is going to study for a year this time, and Yang Ling doesn't want to be separated from Su Zhi, so she came directly, just hoping to be with her husband, help Su Yun, and do her best.

She brought a lot of things over, big bags and small bags. Several children didn't come for the time being, because they were afraid of trouble.

Su Yun felt a little embarrassed when Yang Ling took so many things, "Second sister-in-law, it's good for you to come, why do you still take so many things? How can you handle it alone?"

"What can't you handle?" , your second brother took me directly to the car, and when you came here, you drove over to pick me up, and I didn't have any effort. These are not expensive things, just some clothes and shoes I made for the children, and some local It's rare for me to come here, so I can't come empty-handed, right?" It would be fine if my sister-in-law lived alone, but wouldn't there be Qin's father and Qin's mother?

And her parents are also here, so Yang Ling must have brought something to the door.

"You are so troublesome."

"Without you these years, how could I have lived such a comfortable life? Well, it's not expensive, it's just a matter of effort. Are your parents okay? And uncles and aunts, are you all right?" It's only right for a daughter-in-law to take care of her parents-in-law, not to mention Yang Liu and Su Zhan have always been very kind to her, and Yang Ling has always cared about them.

I have long wanted to take the old couple to enjoy their happiness, but the old couple never let go before and refused to leave their homeland.

If it wasn't for Su Yun's pregnancy this time, they would probably have stayed in Xiaoxi Village for the rest of their lives.

"It's all good, second sister-in-law, you've worked hard all the way." After taking the train for so long, and changing trains in the middle, it was indeed hard enough.

"Fortunately, the sleeper I bought, I slept most of the time, and I wasn't very tired." Although her face was a little tired, Yang Ling was young and in good spirits.

"What about the two children? Are you okay? Is the second brother okay?"

"It's all good. Your second brother will not be able to come over for a while. I think you're so busy here, so I'll come to help you first. By the way, I'll take care of the house, and it will be easy to live when they come." If you plan to come here, you must be fully prepared.

"Second sister-in-law, just come here. Recently, the factory is processing and producing. I usually have to go to work, so I really don't have time." With Yang Ling coming, Su Yun from the garment factory can completely let go.

"You, you have such a big factory at hand, what kind of work do you go to? How can you feel comfortable being your own boss at work?" Yang Ling has worked hard, and the salary is not very high.

She used to be quite satisfied, but after working with Su Yun, Yang Ling felt that it would be better for her to be the boss. Not only is time free, but also earns more than working in the unit. The most important thing is that you don't need to look at people's faces, and your life is much more comfortable.

She actually didn't understand, Su Yun was not short of money, why couldn't she want to go to work?

"There's nothing going on in the factory anyway, there is Lao Liu watching. And now that you are here, second sister-in-law, I can be the shopkeeper. When I get bored, I can pass the time when I go to work. The work in the newspaper office is not tiring, I It's a lot of fun doing it." Going to work, making more friends, and trying different jobs, Su Yun enjoys it.