471-480

Chapter 471 Why?

Qin Yan has become Wen Xin's obsession. After so many years and so many hard times, Wen Xin wouldn't be able to guarantee that she would survive those times!

She was so bitter and tired, she finally saw the dawn, and when she saw the person she used to be, she could never give up!

"Brother, if you don't help me, I won't get married in my life! Anyway, I'm old now, so that's it. If I can't marry Brother Qin, I'll be an old girl at home!" She is not young now , In the past few years in the countryside, it has long lost its former glory.

Even though she is wearing a fancy dress now, looking at her hands and face, Wen Xin can't believe that this is what a girl in her twenties looks like!

"Why do you do this? Our Wen family is now different from what it used to be, and we can find you a better one. You saw just now that A Yan is married and has children, and he seems to have a good relationship with his wife. If you want to get involved, you may not be able to succeed." If Qin Yan really abandoned his wife, it would be impossible to go back in the first place.

It's also thanks to Wen Xin being a villain there. Although Wen Zheng doesn't agree with him, he still loves his only sister very much.

He naturally wished Wen Xin all the best.

"Brother, who can I marry like this? Who else is better than Brother Qin, tell me!"

Qin Yan is indeed an excellent man, which even Wen Zheng, who is also a man, cannot deny.

Whether it is Qin Yan in the past or Qin Yan now, even though he has experienced so much, this person has not been succumbed to reality like them, but has lived a different life.

If you like such a man, it's really hard to like other people, "Ayan is very good, but don't forget, he is a family man now."

"What is that girl? She's just a country girl. , she's not worthy of Big Brother Qin at all!"

"Even if she is a country girl, she is still a college student now." Although I really don't want to say this, it really hurts my heart.

Wen Xin also participated in this college entrance examination, but she has always been an average student, and after so many years, how can she pass the test, "Brother, do you mean that I am inferior to her?"

At first, Wen Xin thought that Su Yun matched I didn't go to Qin Yan, but when I saw Su Yun just now, whether it was the clothes, or the temperament of the whole person, especially the face and the hands, Wen Xin became madly jealous!

She's just a country girl, why is her face whiter than hers? The hand is also, there is no calluses at all! What kind of country girl is this, she is obviously better off than her literary daughter!

She is really not reconciled!

But she felt that Qin Yan must take care of her, otherwise how could a country girl have such a good life?

Because of this, Wen Xin is even more determined to marry Qin Yan!

Brother Qin is so good, as long as he can marry her, will he worry about the rest of his life?

"Xin'er, that's not what I meant, I just don't think you have to put your mind on Ayan. With the current situation of our family, we can find you a good partner. It's okay if you're not married, but you can force it. The melon is not sweet, and you know Ayan's temperament. If he really wanted to abandon his wife, he would not have been able to go back when he came back. You see that you have done so much before, is it useful?" Not only was it useless, but he also let Qin Yan also had an opinion on him.