291-300

Chapter 291 hidden things

There is something hidden in his heart, and he can't tell his family, Su Yun is very troubled.

In the past few days, Zhao Yuemin didn't know if he was determined or what, but Su Qian felt strange that he didn't come to her, "It's still a good person, so he didn't come to you, otherwise I'll definitely find a way to make him feel in trouble. Retire!"

Su Yun was not as optimistic as Su Qian, she knew that Zhao Yuemin did this on purpose, just to make her feel a sense of urgency, and then she would be forced to reluctantly agree!

What a despicable man!

My heart is full of shame towards Zhao Yuemin, but in front of Su Qian, Su Yun can't say anything, "It's a good thing that he doesn't come to me, so as not to be troubled, can you rest assured, third brother?"

On this matter Su Qian couldn't help much either. Knowing that, she was worried for no reason. Su Yun felt that she could handle it herself.

But she was also in a mess, she didn't know what to do at all, and she was very depressed at the moment. Su Qian didn't know what she was thinking, anyway, he was happy when he didn't see Zhao Yuemin coming, "It's still sensible, otherwise don't blame us for embarrassing him."

"Yes, yes, let's go, let's go home quickly. "

Okay!" Su Qian's vacation is long, but he is going to work soon. Before leaving, he wanted to go back to see his parents. It happened that Su Yun got off work this Saturday and went back to accompany his parents. See you for a long time in the future. not to meet.

When she got home, Yang Liu naturally made a lot of delicious food. Seeing that Su Yun's face was much better, she also

felt relieved , "Are you all right? Haven't you had repeated fever? Is your health okay?" Well, Yang Liu was worried a lot. Now that Su Yun is ill, she is naturally more nervous than anyone else.

"Mom, don't you think I'm fine? I can eat and sleep, not to mention that I have my third brother to accompany me. I'm completely healed, don't worry!" Su Yun's health is not bad now. I pay great attention to taking care of myself, eat well, and have a much better natural constitution.

Haven't seen her for years without getting sick?

Before, it was because of my mood, and if I didn't sleep well, I might have accidentally gotten sick, but now I don't.

"It's fine, I still have to pay attention in the future, especially when the seasons change, it's most likely to catch a cold and have a fever." Seeing her daughter jumping around, Yang Liu was happy and took Su Yun to eat delicious food, both Su Yun and Su Qian Eat a lot!

Su Qian would definitely not tell the family about Zhao Yuemin. The two brothers and sisters had a tacit understanding for a long time. It was lively and lively, Su Yun naturally agreed, "Then my third brother and I will ride a bicycle to find Sister Lingzi tomorrow, and ask her to come over."

"It's enough to go alone, and then we can drive her back, so that the three of us have to walk. "A bicycle can only take two people at most, Yang Liu has his own considerations, but who will go is also a problem.

"Otherwise, I'll go. Duoduo is a girl who is not very strong, and it will be troublesome if she can't carry anyone." Su Qian volunteered, but Yang Ling is a girl after all, although Su Qian is the future brother-in-law, but these days, the difference between men and women is You still have to pay attention, "You can go, but you can go alone, and it won't be seen by others."