211-220

Chapter 211 Changes

Happy days always pass quickly, and it's New Year's Eve in a blink of an eye. Over the past year, Su Yun's savings have increased a lot, and she has become more and more beautiful. Now she is a big girl.

Su Zhi can come back for the New Year this year, Yang Liu started preparations early, but she has to take care of Su Wenqi, so many things have to be bought by Su Yun.

With Su Yun around, I have to buy a lot of small bags. This year, the situation at home is better. Every time Su Yun goes back, everyone sees the things she bought, but they are envious, "Duoduo, I'm back from shopping for new year's goods again. ? " "

Yes, this is not soon the New year? I more than ready to point, this can have a good year! " "

What do you buy oh? so much? " "

just some of the New year to eat. "

"Really? You're really willing to make a lot of money this year, right? Your family is getting so many wages now, it's really enviable these days!"

"Sister, please don't say that, it's actually hard to go to work. In the city, you have to buy a lot of things yourself, and sometimes it's not as convenient as our country!"

"The city is better than our country, you can see that you are getting better and better now, and you will be eighteen after the new year. Duo Duo, what do you like? I'll give you advice? This girl is too old,

so she should look for it !" "I'm not in a hurry, I want to stay with my parents for a few more years, eldest sister, I won't talk about it, there are so many things, I have to go back." Now when everyone asks her about her partner, Su Yun has a headache!

She should hide, so as not to introduce her again and again, and then she will not be able to push!

"Hey, Duoduo, don't go, I haven't finished my words yet!" The man was very anxious to see Su Yun gone, but now Su Yun is getting better and better, and there are not many people in the village who are making up their minds, but it's a pity, It is bound to be laughed at!

"I said Cuihua, you are a phoenix out of the mountains now, why do you still think of others? They don't look down on you!" Cuihua has a son, about the same age as Su Yun, who is considered a good descendant in the village, capable of , also honestly. This is enough to match the average village girl, but now Su Yun is no longer the people who are rolling in the mud, who dares to marry?

They used to despise Su Yun, but now, people despise them!

"Why can't I be worthy of it? What's wrong with a villager who knows the roots and the bottom line? My son is capable and sensible, and he looks good. I have known her since he was a child, and this is considered a childhood sweetheart." In the past, she also said that Su Yunlan was lazy, that she couldn't do anything and would not be able to marry in the future.

But in the blink of an eye, Su Yun became a city dweller, eating commercial food, and now she has become faster than anyone else!

"Don't say anything like that. When the village chief will know, you should be careful that the people from the Su family run to your door to beat people! That girl is a Xiangmomo now, so don't think about it, your son is worthy of it. People?" If Su Yun was just an ordinary village girl, everyone might dislike her!

But Su Yun's current height is already incomparable to most people in their village, who would dare to dislike it?

This person, when the gap is still small, may be jealous, and when it reaches a height that others can't see, the rest is just envy.