→ 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙪𝙣𝙖 𝙩𝙚𝙨𝙩

---------------------------------------------

"HEY," MAX STARTED ONCE EL JOINED HER IN HER OWN BED. Max and El were still having their sleepover, the situation being a lot more serious. El and Max played a game of spin the bottle but whoever it lands on, El uses her powers to spy on them. She got Billy, meaning she spied on him and found something horrible. The boy had been holding a girl called Heather captive, El going into her mind and seeing her trapped. "there's nothing to worry about anymore, okay?" Max continued, El sighing. "It doesn't make sense." She spoke, Max confused. "What doesn't make sense?" Max asked, El looking down. "Heather. The blood. The ice." El listed, Max humming. "Heather had a fever, so she took a cold bath, but she's better now. That has to be it." Max summed up, El gulping.

"I don't know where that blood came from, but... we saw her. We both saw her. She's totally fine." Max spoke, El turning to her friend. "What about Billy?" She asked, Max confused again. "What about him?" She asked, El leaning forward. "He seemed wrong." She spoke, Max snickering lightly. "Wrong is kind of like his default." She snickered, "But it's nice to know he's not a murderer, because that would've totally sucked." Max chuckled, El starting to smile before looking down at the comics on the bed. "Who... is that?" She asked, pointing to a 'Wonder Woman' comic. "See, this is why you can't just hang out with Mike all the time." Max grinned, picking up the comic as El smiled, leaning back. "This is Wonder Woman. AKA, Princess Diana." Max started to explain the comic, El getting comfortable in the bed.

––––––☆––––––

"TRY DUSTIN AGAIN." MIKE TOLD LUCAS, AFTER CALLING MAX AND EL. Lucas, Mike and Will were in Mike's basement again, something about it being a 'code red'. "Maybe him and Seb are still asleep?" Will suggested, Mike shaking his head. "Dustin wouldn't sleep in this late." Mike spoke, Lucas picking his radio up.

"Dustin, do you copy? I repeat, this is a code red."

––––––☆––––––

"IS THERE STILL THE PANDA BOXES?" SEB ASKED, HIM AND DUSTIN STILL ON THE ROOF. It was the next morning, Seb not going back to the Cabin last night. He had slept over at Dustin's home, his mother not minding at all. Robin and Steve were at work, having to go in as they were they only employees there. Hopper hadn't called Seb to ask where he was, the boy believing he didn't really care. "Yeah." Dustin spoke, watching through his binoculars as a man scanned a keycard through the door from last night to get in.

"That key card opens the door, but unfortunately the Russian with this keycard also has a massive gun. Whatever's in this room, whatever's in those boxes, they really don't want anyone finding it." Dustin told Robin and Steve, the four in the back of Scoops Ahoy. "But there's gotta be a way in." Robin spoke, now invested in finding what they're hiding. "Well," Steve started, blowing his work hat back to it's normal position. "you know... I could just take him out." Steve suggested, leaning forward as Seb looked to him. "Take who out?" Robin asked, Steve shrugging. "The Russian guard." Steve spoke as if he could do that, Sebastian nodding. "Like the one with the big gun?" He asked, Steve turning to him as Robin leant back, a grin on her face. "Yes, the one with the big gun." He spoke, Seb nodding slowly as he didn't believe Steve could lay a hand on the man.