→ 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙙

---------------------------------------------

"WE'RE GOING DOWN! WE'RE GOING DOWN!" STEVE YELLED AS EVERYONE SCREAMED, SEB HYPERVENTILATING. "No, shit, Harrington!" Robin yelled back , Erica and Robin screaming in terror. "Why don't these button's work?!" Dustin screamed, Seb looking to him. "Stop pressing the buttons, Dustin!" Seb yelled, Erica moving around to press the buttons. "I said stop pressing the buttons!" Seb yelled, clicking as one of his tendrils secretly slammed the control panel door shut. "What was that?!" Erica asked, Dustin trying to open the panel door. "They shut the control panel on us! We're gonna die!" Dustin yelled, Seb rubbing his bloody nose as no one saw, too busy screaming, "Oh, my God." Robin muttered to herself, her breathing not slowing down. "I love you, Scarlett!" She yelled, Seb looking to her quickly.

"You love Scarlett Buckley?! She's like fifteen!-" "She's my sister, dumbass!" Robin screamed, Seb's face dropping quickly. Scarlett was her sister- "Open the door!" Steve screamed, Dustin hitting the panel door. "I'm trying!" Dustin screamed back, the room halting. Everyone fell at the sudden impact, Seb staying quiet. "My groin." Seb heard Steve wince, cringing himself as he held his head. "It fell on my groin." Steve continued, referring to a box that fell on his groin. "Dustin!" Steve spoke, Robin sighing as Seb stood up slowly. "Get it off of me!" Steve ordered, Dustin doing as told. "Is everyone okay?" Robin asked, Seb nodding slowly. "Yeah, I'm great, now that I now that Russians can't design elevators!" Steve yelled, furious. He moved Dustin out of the way, trying to open the panel door. "I think we've clearly established that those buttons don't work." Robin spoke, Steve turning to her.

"They're buttons! They have to do something! Seb," The boy looked to meet his pointed finger. "Open it." Steve spoke, Seb looking to Robin and Erica. "Why me!" He acted as if he didn't have powers that could open it. Although he used his powers a minute ago, everyone as distracted and no one noticed. "Because, idiot-" Steve started before looking to Robin and Erica. "Because what?" Robin panted, Steve looking back to Seb. He nodded, assuring Steve that the two couldn't know. "Because you're stronger than Dustin!" Steve made up, Seb nodding. "Fine!" He played along, Dustin confused as Seb pretended to open the panel. Blinking, his eyes went red and he took a deep breathe, opening the panel door easily. "Wow, he is." Robin smiled, Seb blinking again before he turned around. "You have a nosebleed." Everyone looked to Erica, her pointing at Seb's face.

"I do?" He asked obliviously, Robin nodding. "Are you okay?" She asked like a concerned mother, Seb nodding quickly as he wiped his nose. "Yeah, fine." Steve quickly moved past Seb to the control panel, Robin sighing. "If we had a keycard, they'd do something!" Robin reminded Steve, him confused. "A what?" He asked, Robin huffing. "It's an electronic lock. Same as the loading dock door. If we don't have a keycard, it won't operate meaning-" "We're stuck in here." Dustin finished, Robin nodding. Seb cringed, how was he going to tell Hopper? Was he even going to live to tell Hopper? "Just so you nerds are aware, I'm supposed to be spending the night at Tina's," Erica started, Seb starting to take shaky deep breathes to calm himself down. "and Tina always covers for me. But if I'm not home for Uncle Jack's party tomorrow and my mom finds out you four are responsible," Seb looked to the girl quickly, Dustin looking to him and cringing.