Chapter 27: Death Green

Will edit later if I need to do some changes.
___

After the entire Sunflower field trip and getting back Suika and Lalaine's eyesight, Ana and the others returned to their Kingdom of Science and tried out glass blowing. It was a disaster on both Senku and Chrome's part, and even though Ana's own were at least better than theirs, they were still nowhere close to be of use for them. Let alone to put some chemicals in, it didn't even stay upright. It was how Chrome ended up kidnapping Old Man Kaseki from their village and the three of them decided to bait him into making them glass utensils by giving an example on what they've been doing.

Which led to them discovering that the old man had such a muscular body that made the brains of Ana and Lalaine bluescreen.

"How the fuck...?" Lalaine blinked confusingly.

"I don't understand..." Ana muttered under her breath.

[Chemistry Lab Acquired!!!]

"Senku." Ana called out the the male's name.

"What is it?" Senku replied without delay.

"I'm a Scientist, and you're my lab." Ana did not add another word after she said that.

Senku dropped what he was holding and stared right into Ana's eyes, just staring, in silence. This was not the first time she pulled something like this.

Ana stared right back with a silly smile on her face.

"I'm gonna check up on our two fighters." Ana informed Lalaine, patting her on the shoulder on her way to the training grounds.

"-Then, even with you blurry eyes, you would be able to gauge the distance easier and practice better, right?"

Ana heard the voice of Ginrou as she made her way towards the brothers, said brothers not noticing her presence right away.

"What are you trying to say. Ginrou, you bastard?" Kinrou muttered in a dark tone.

"Oh! So you two want some gold and silver spears??"

Kinrou barely stopped himself from hitting Ana's throat with his spear, the same thing for Ginrou, that even though they were like that, their reflexes are fast when it really comes to a sudden unknown presence. Ana caught the softer end of their training poles, due to the quick execution of their actions she barely managed to stop herself from doing a counter move, which ended up with her hands gripping the poles so hard to the point you could see them shaking.

"That was a good reaction." Ana started as she closed her eyes, letting go of their weapons, "But maybe you two should also train to be able to make sure it really was an enemy sneaking up on you or not."

"We're sorry!!" Ginrou bowed immediately, almost in tears as he got the receiving end of the girl's disappointed look.

"I apologize, we were caught up in our conversation that we lost awareness of our surroundings. We'll do better next time." Kinrou gave a small bow in apology as Ana waved her hand dismissively.

"Yes, yes, it's alright. No harm done." Ana put her hands on her waist, "You're looking for some colored spears, huh? I think I got one in mind, hehe." The dark haired girl chuckled at the end, only to receive mildly curious looks from the brothers with underlying excitement. "Follow me!!

[Senku's Lab]

Ana casually made her way into Senku's newly made lab, spotting said male already inside, along with Kohaku, Chrome, and Lalaine.

"Senku!!!" Ana ran up to scientist, stopping on her feet as she stood excitedly in front of him, "These two said they need Silver and Golden spears to buff their weapons and strength!" Ana announced in glee.