Chapter 3: King of the Stone World

Edited: Oct 9 2023
___

The three of them made their way to the Camphor tree, Taiju not being able to contain his excitement.

"If we pour this water on her... Yuzuriha will be revived?!"

Taiju asked again, and Ana remembered what she and Senku experimented on a broken statue yesterday while Taiju was out.

"Yeah, we tried it on a statue that was already in pieces."

Senku started, and Ana finished it for him with her very own version of that face.

"It turned back into a corpse."

To say that Taiju was horrified was an understatement. The mad look the two nerds were wearing was not helping Taiju's nerves at all.

"THAT'S FUCKED UP!!"

Senku's face turned back to normal, so did  Ana's as she explained it further to Taiju.

"We tried to do it after putting the pieces back together... But we can't help the people who are already dead. It's a valuable sacrifice. Pray for them."

Taiju did just that, praying for the broken petrified body as he knelt before one.

Once they made it to the Camphor tree, Taiju and Ana pulled the roots away from Yuzuriha's statue while Senku took off the covering of the revival fluid.

'Sorry for making you wait for 3,700 years, Yuzuriha. We're reviving you now!'

Senku was about to pour the revival fluid on her when Taiju realized something.

"WAIT! SENKU!!" Taiju yelled.

Said boy looked at him, alarmed by his sudden outburst and was wondering if something dangerous was there.

He received a poke to both of his eyes.

"Yuzuriha is NAKED!! WE CAN'T REVIVE HER LIKE THAT!"

Senku cradled his own face with his both of his hands.

"You and your illogical idiocy." Damn, his eyes hurt.

"Whoooooo cares about that in a situation like this!" He drawled out, "We're in the stone world! Nobody cares if you appear butt naked or with your dick hanging out."

Ana winced sympathetically at Taiju after hearing Senku's words.

'But then again, him having a high IQ and a somewhat low EQ already screams genius.'

"Yuzuriha does not have a dick!"

"THAT'S NOT THE POINT!"

Ana inhaled through her nose deeply.

"Can't we please not talk about genitals and just make Yuzuriha some clothes?"

Ana had enough about that, though she was not at all uncomfortable about the topic, it was still a bit awkward.

Taiju picked up Yuzuriha's petrified body.