Chapter 21: The Silver-tounged Man

Not beta-ed, I die like men...

... In truth, my three beta readers are just aren't doing their job and... there's also another reason why I just don't bother to send it to them.

What the fuck did you do with my wattpad whilst I was gone? I guess I'll read all your comments in the next chapters of this book.

🔝LWIAY intro tune🔝
____

[THE IRON AGE IS COMING!!]

The aroma of the ramen that has arrived in the village...!!
___

"Kohaku... she... she's giving out food to the villagers."

"Should we go, chief?" Jasper asked, calmly.

"Where?"

"To eat." He reasoned, Turqoise standing beside him, quietly agreeing.

"Of course we can't go." The chief said firmly, eyes narrowing in suspicion.

'Kohaku... What in the world are you doing... With those outsiders that has come...?' Ruri asked in her mind, worried for her little sister's well-being.
___

Ana returned the Ocarina back to Suika, who is now playing it while sitting on the roof of their food stand.

All the while, the rest of them started to get ready to serve food for their slaves- customers.

'With Science's gourmet... This green Foxtail ramen... We'll be able to gather the Kingdom of Science's villagers we need... to create Iron...!!' Senku thought with a smirk on his face as he and Ana held the bowls of ramen in front of them.

The villagers who came to check upon the delicious aroma drool at the sight and smell, to the point that they can hear one of them gulping audibly.

"IT'S SO SPRINGY... CHEWY... AND AMAZING!!!" Complimented Ganen as soon as he got to taste the ramen.

"Fufu well if Ganen, the man who lives for gluttony says so... Then it must be good, right?"

"So you're the person who made this incredibly tasty dish...♡ -"

"No, it was Ana." Senku corrected bluntly.

"Your name is Senku? So... What kind of girl is your type?" Ruby asked, adding a mental note to give her thanks to the person who made the delicious food later.

Said person who made the food couldn't help but feel a sense of deja vu when Ruby asked that question. Ana's left ear twitched as she involuntarily eavesdrop on the 'conversation' using her hearing.

"The kind of girl that can bring me tons of materials for iron-making." Ana was surprised by that, but she was already expecting that.

Ana hummed to herself, thinking, "'Laine... If, hypothetically, I was able to create and consume something that will boost my stamina, per se... Do you think it will be enough for me to make iron by myself alone? Hypothetically, of course..." She trailed off after she saw Lalaine slowly turning her head to face her.

"Wha...?"

"Ana... Sis... We both know that that isn't a hypothetic question and I'm warning you right now. Don't you dare try to consume something that will make you act like how a mere energy drink almost made you jumped out from the top of a moving cruise in the middle of the ocean. Your ADHD may be a handy thing to have because of how you take advantage of it but it also has its flaws, only make a stamina booster or something like that when we're between a rock and a hard place situation." Lalaine deadpanned, shaking Ana's shoulders by each word.