Chapter 23: In This Hand, I Hold The Light of Science

I'll be rapidly updating this, because I unconsciously predicted and foreshadowed the current arc of Dr. Stone manga before Inagaki-san and Boichi put it in the manga. I foreshadowed the journey to the moon from when Ana explained the moon landing in details to Chrome and I planned something last year of Ana fight for/with Senku in a poker match. Ana's family on her mother's side are professional gamblers. Of course it wouldn't take a genius to figure out that she's going to be one, too.

AM I A PSYCHIC?! Why does my mind keep predicting the Dr. Stone arcs?!
___

Lightning struck the iron bar and spear as Ana pulled Kohaku and jumped back just in time before they were toasted. Chrome, Suika and Lalaine stumbled back at the force and loud booming sound. Ana sighed as she landed on her feet, carefully carrying William from her clothes and in her arms as she walked towards the iron bar.

"Y... YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS, SENKU, ANA!! IN THIS COMPLETELY EMPTY STONE WORLD... STARTING FROM ZERO... I CAN'T BELIEVE... YOU TWO REALLY DID IT..." Gen screamed in disbelief after recovering from the lightning strike.

"The birth of electricity!" Effused Senku, holding the iron bar.

"Now this excites me...!!!" Ana chuckled, staring at Senku and the powerful magnet iron bar in his hand.
___

[The survival life that started from zero... HAS AT LAST, MADDE IT ALL THIS WAY!!!]

DISCOVER!! CREATE!! THAT'S THE POWER OF SCIENCE!!
___

THE RAIN BREAKS WITH LIGHTNING SPEED...
___

"Ribbit." A frog leaped not far away from them, croaking.

Kinrou picked up what used to be the golden spear's point blade, it crumbled into dust as soon as he lifted it up. He didn't say anything, his eyes were shadowed as he stared solemnly at the last remnants of his golden spear.

"I... I'm really sorry, Kinrou! I... I'll replace it, I swear! It was an emergency... Please forgive me!" Ana all but cried and knelt down, she seems to be close in doing it, though. Kohaku, Lalaine and Suika stood just behind her.

"Woow, your golden spear is totally busted." Ginrou gibed, smiling tauntingly at Kinrou's state.

"I'm sure Senku and Ana will make you another one! Ana already said so." Lalaine tried to comfort him with his words as the three girls could sense his rising annoyance from Ginrou's taunts.

"HUUUH? WHERE, OH WHERE, DID YOUR SPEAR GO? DID YOU LOSE IT? IS IT GONE? NEVER TO COME BACK? THE SPEAR THAT ONLY YOU GOT, NOT ME? THE GOLDEN SPEAR THAT YOU WOULDN'T EVEN LET ME BORROW? HUH~?" Ginrou continued, mockingly looking around as if he was looking for the said golden spear.

Ana, Lalaine and Suika didn't made a single move to stop Kinrou as he punched Ginrou numerous times on the head which caused a lot of bumps. Chrome and Kohaku sweat dropped as they saw Kinrou walking away from them, huffing angrily.

Kohaku held a pair of their iron bar magnets, trying to stick them together but instead, they were repelling each other no matter how hard she tried it.

"!! ANA... WE MAY HAVE FAILED... IN MAKING THESE MAGNETS!!"

Ana abruptly turn towards her, face expressed in disbelief. All those dangerous hard work?! Then she saw the problem and her face morphed into that of a blunt one.

"I can't seem to get them close to each other! Some mysterious force keeps pushing them away...!" Kohaku cried out, still trying to get them to stick together.

"You've got the polarities backwards. That's either both North or South poles."

With that, Ana snatched one of the iron bar magnets and flipped it on the right side, the magnets stuck together right away.