Chapter 25: One Scientist's Dream

6 people are infected here in my city. Keep safe, everyone.
___

"IT'S TERRIBLE!! I'VE FIGURED IT  OUT!!" Suika shrieked as she came back from her investigation in the village of who might be the suspect to Gen's attempted murder.

[ALL OF THE MYSTERIES HAVE BEEN SOLVED!!!]

"Ohh, looks like you've been pretty busy, Ace Detective Suika~" Ana cooed with her eyes glinting as she'd definitely give the person who did that to Asagiri a piece of her mind, William already agreed to help.

"So why don't you go ahead and tell us what it is you've figured out?" Senku inquired.

"I've figured out the culprit from.. The Asagiri Gen murder case...!!" Suika announced, which resulted for the rest of them to look at her with wide eyes.

"He's not dead, though..." Lalaine commented after thinking of what Suika told them.
___

"MWAHAHAHAHAHA!! NOW THAT I'VE KILLED THAT SORCEROR... I, MAGMA, AM THE ULTIMATE... MOST POWERFUL MAN ALIVE!!" Bragged Magma as he laughed loudy.
___

[Hope... Is light.]
___

{The night of the attempted murder}

{??? Village} {Suika explaining}

"Even sorcery is nothing but mere child's play for the great Magma to deal with!" Gibed Magma as he picked up the roasted meat they were smoking.

"Ahhh! Indeed!" Mantle agreed as always, watching Magma bit onto the freshly cooked meat.

"To be honest, I had wanted to kill Kohaku, but as expected she left not a single opening." Reasoned Magma, even though it was actually because Kohaku was- is stronger than him.

"For Kohaku, a woman, to have that such extraordinary strength... It must be without a doubt, the work of sorcery!" Matle theorized.

___

"Not at all. I'm all natural." Kohaku cut in through Suika's explanation.

"A natural gorilla." Chrome doesn't know what he's getting in for insulting Kohaku again.
___

Back to Suika's flashback, "Hmph... But now that we've gotten rid of one of her sorcerer companions... Even Kohaku is nothing more than a little girl." Magma smirked, "Mwahahaha.... But if she comes crying and begging... I suppose I could make her my woman, along with Ruri!"

"WOOOO! MAKING BOTH SISTERS YOUR OWN!! SUCH HAPPINESS!!" Mantle turned somber in a split second, "What about the lady who summoned the Sky's anger?"

"It's obvious, isn't it? If she puts up a fight, I'll just kill her, too." Magma answered with no hesitation.

'I think... I just heard something really bad...!!' Suika thought from her hiding spot behind the bushes, sweating nervously.
___

{Back to the present}

{With Senku and the others}

"That's right... Asagiri Gen... Made those flowers disappear right in front of Magma's eyes and the fact that he told them Ana was the one who 'summoned' the lightning. In all likelihood, from Magma's point of view... Gen and Ana are the 'rumored outsiders that Kohaku brought to the village'!" Kohaku observed, a little to not surprised of Suika telling them that it was Magma who attempted to kill Gen.

"Call me 'Killer Queen' because this royalty right here is about make another one bites the dust." Ana cracked her knuckles as Lalaine held her back in the background.