Chapter 22: Lightning Speed!!!

Sorry for the delay, my laptop deleted all of my progress so I need to rewrite every thing here.

Not beta-ed, I die like real men.
___

[Looking back over your shoulder... It's Mother Nature.]

What is the magician Gen's motive...?!
___

"Little Senku and Ana vs Tsukasa! Which one would benefit me more if they win? That's all I care about. Science's crazy items! Like ramen! The work is tough! My dream harem!! I can revive idols! Work is easy! Truly and honestly... Which would you prefer?" Gen pondered, watching the two nerds in front of him.

It was almost like an unofficial stare-off between Senku and Gen, before Suika interrupted it with an innocent question.

"What's a harem?"

"Ahhh, sorry about that... I think a kid's better off not knowing yet~" Gen covered up smoothly like the liar he is.

"Suika thinks Suika would prefer ramen!" Suika prompted, letting them know what she had in mind. Ramen is delicious, alright. Lalaine didn't waste any time as she gave Chrome the iron bar and scooped up Suika away from the trio, not wanting her to be corrupted or hear any more of what Gen had been saying about harem and idols.

Nonetheless, Gen continued to speculate, "Ramen is great too... Man, this is tough. But I still think I'm leaning towards Tsukasa~" Maintained Gen as he gazed back at them.

The imaginary scale in Gen's mind dipped slightly to Tsukasa's side.

Ana's heart beat picked up, the only telltale sign that she's panicking but only internally. If Gen decided to join Tsukasa, it would be the end for them. There are still a lot of things they need to do and they are all just starting. There really is only one option for that not to happen, persuade Gen to join the Kingdom of Science. Not only he will be an useful ally, it would quickly turn the tables.

While Ana was thinking all of this as she walked away and climbed the ladder to the storehouse, Kohaku is ready to slit Gen's throat again.

"Your name was Asagiri Gen, was it? Well... A selfish, flimsy, thin willed, worthless man like you... I think I'm better off just killing you. At least, locking you up." Kohaku seethed, weapons out while smirking and ready to take action once she get the affirmative.

"Yiiiiikes!!" Gen fretted, holding his hands up in mock surrender.

"Darling, if we don't let him go back to Tsukasa then Tsukasa will come check on himself!" Called Ana as she was sitting on the doorway of the storehouse and waiting for Senku, who was halfway up climbing.

"Gen did something happen?! Senku's alive, isn't he?" Imaginary-Tsukasa declared, seeing the very alive Senku.

"Kukuku, don't worry. Once you see what we're about to make out of our amazing new item, iron... You'll 10 billion percent want to join the Kingdom of Science." Senku smirked, looking back from over his shoulder at Gen.

"Hmmm~? And what will it be? A katana or something?" Gen said tartly.

"A power station." Both Senku and Ana disclosed somewhat nonchalantly.

Gen was at lost for words as he didn't quite comprehend what the two just told him after he asked what they were going to do with that iron. Lalaine was thunderstruck, too. How in the world are they going to do it? She wasn't even informed of what they were planning all along.

"Wait, here?! In The Stone world?! Are you two nuts?! That's just way too impossibles!!" Gen insisted, Lalaine was thinking along the same lines too but wanted to wait if they will be able to actually do that.