Chapter 5: Yuzuriha

Edited: Oct 15 2023

___

'The secret formula of the reviving potion will be, the trump card against Tsukasa. The miracle water from the cave, should be hidden at all cost...!'

"THE MIRACLE WATER FROM THE CAVE!! WE HAVE ENOUGH NOW!"

Senku, Ana, Lalaine and Athena all looked at him with disbelief and horrified faces. Senku's was the best out of all.

Meanwhile, Taiju smiled brightly, completely oblivious.

Taiju was fixing Yuzuriha's clothes with the help of Lalaine, Ana helping Senku with gathering the needed ingredients. Athena was calmly sitting at the bottom of their tree house.

After hiding most of the miracle water, Ana gave Senku the pot of Nitric Acid. Senku glanced at it, nodding at her in a gratitude after he saw what she actually did. 

"Hey wait! The revival potion is just shy quantity needed for one person."

Taiju stopped what he was doing when he heard what Senku just stated, turning at him with a surprised face.

"Whaaat! I was too impatient, sorry!! I'll get some immediately!!" 

Ana plopped down on the ground

"I will wait with Tsukasa and the others playing whatever, so hurry up and get it, big guy."

Lalaine walked back and stood beside Athena. Taiju was already running a few meters ahead, Tsukasa somehow yanked him into a stop without even moving an inch from his position.

Senku observed tensely at that, Ana was only looking at him to figure out what they would do next.

'He took the bait.' Senku thought.

Things were going to be difficult from now on.

Tsukasa spoke up, giving them a smile.

"Then, since I'm the fastest, I should go. So give me the location... Of the miracle water."

Senku smirked to himself.

'Of course he took the bait. If he gets hold of the source of the revival potion, he can, 10 billion percent stop my plan of saving all of humanity!'

Tsukasa began his small journey towards the miracle cave after getting the location.

Ana stood up and stretched her legs, Athena also doing the same from the bottom of the ladder with Lalaine tying her hair up beside her.