CHAPTER 2

Author's POV

Shakti woke up gaining consciousness when someone sprinkled water on her face a few times. She was blank for a moment, and didn't realize what happened to her suddenly. Her eyesight fell on the old lady who stood near her bedside, immediately her eyes raised up in shock. She remembered everything happened before she passed out. Her body shivered in fear, eyes started to shed tears, lips trembled eventually.

"Eat this, you are so weak " said that old woman extending the food plate to her. Sakthi gained all her strength and stood up from the bed angrily.

" What the hell is happening here?? Who are you?? Why did you people bring me here?? I don't understand anything?? Where is Raghav?? I saw him but he looked different. What happened to him??" Sakthi shouted at the top of her voice. That old woman looked unaffected by her outburst, it was like she expected it from her.

That old woman released a lazy smirk and mockingly said, " If your drama was over, eat this food. Don't make things complicated". Shakti became mad at her for not answering any of her questions.

" I will not eat the food, until you answer all my questions. Get out of this place now. I don't want to see anyone, call Raghav here, I need answers from him " shakthi shouted like a mad girl. She gets enraged and pushes that lady out of the room vigorously.

That old lady lost her balance and she was about to fall down, sakthi gets worried seeing her going to get hurt. She was about to help her, all of a sudden a strong arm held that woman and prevented her from getting hurt. His eyes were fully turned red in anger, his jaws were tight, his fists tightened. Shakti was startled and gulped in fear, seeing him like a hunting tiger.

Sakthi was in damn shock, she mumbled in fear , "I..I..didn't...mean to push..her… I...I..was just..." a tight slap fell on her soft cheeks, next moment she fell down on the floor.

" How dare you?? " Said that new man. Sakthi blinked confused as well as in fear. Her cheeks turned red with his finger prints, the place he slapped was so painful. Sakthi held her cheeks and tried to get up from the floor.

" Amma...you can go your room and take rest. I will handle her " said that new man and sent that old lady from there. That lady looked at Sakthi once and left the place. Sakthi was in guilty for hurting the old woman.

" Raghav… I didn't mean to hurt her. I just asked her where were you. She refused to answer me and forced me to have food. That's why I asked her to leave the room and I lightly pushed her" Shakthi stammer in fear and pain she endured.

" So will you push the old lady to get your answers??" asked the man angrily. Sakthi nodded her head as no, she tried to defend herself but he interrupted.

" In these twenty four years, you haven't learned anything good?? You didn't value people?? You didn't learn good manners. You are a spoiled brat, let me teach you everything hereafter " said that man dangerously calm and took a stick in his hand. Shakthi's eyes widened in shock, she gulped nervously.

Sakthi muttered in tears " Raghav, what happened to you?? Why are you talking like this?? Don't do pranks. I'm really scared. I know you are trying to fool me, don't play like this,  I know you can't hurt me. We love each other..and..we were married..."

"I'm not your Raghav, stop your bloody nonsense " he roared at the top of his voice. Sakthi's body trembled, she was in dead shock, still she was not convinced and murmured out of fear,

" Raghav…. I..". Once again a tight slap fell on her same cheeks. She felt like that place was burning like it was touched by  fire. Her lips started to bleed.

" I told you I'm not Raghav. Don't call me by that name, do you understand?? " asked that man angrily. Sakthi held her burning cheeks painfully and nodded her head with tear filled eyes.

"That's better if you obey my words, your pain will be little less or else be ready to face anything" he warned her dangerously.

Sakthi looked up at his face and got confused, she remembered well. It was the same face which made her fall in love. He was the same man who proposed her for marriage and  whom she married, it was the same face she had in her dreams for so many months. Now what happened to him suddenly?? Why did he behave weird?? Or did I mistake his identity?? Is he not my Raghav?? Is it possible??

" I...I... married Raghav, he is my husband. If you are not Raghav?? Then who are you?? Where is he??" Sakthi stuttered confused. He smirked at her mockingly and inched near her with giant steps. He pinched her chin and said in a deep voice,

" You married me, I'm your husband. But I'm not Raghav " he laughed like a mad dangerous evil man. Sakthi felt something twitched in her stomach.

" What are you saying?? I didn't marry you, I love Raghav and married him. You may look like him but you are not my Raghav. Who are you?? " Sakthi asked him gaining all her courage.

That man stopped laughing and looked at her keenly for sometimes then he said a word. Next moment Sakthi was frozen

He said " Sathi…" near her ears and kissed her cheeks. Sakthi was dumbstruck and unable to react, her world turned upside down, she pushed him angrily and cried louder.

Sakthi had a glimpses of how Raghav proposed her romantically by calling her name as Sathi. He used to call her as Sathi and meant that she will be his wife forever. Shakthi's eyes filled with tears and rolled over her cheeks. Only he can call her like that, none know this name, then who is he??

She muttered in shock " You??"
He looked like he was waiting to hunt his prey, his eyes were sharp as eagle. He put his hands around her neck and said with a cunning smile,

" Gowtham Ram… your husband my dear Sathi " he laughed louder. She stood as a statue.

To Be Continued

************************************

Hey Guys!!

After a long time I updated my new story. I hope you all will read this and support my book. Kindly share your thoughts about this story and share your votes also.

Next update will be on next Monday.

Thanks and Regards