CHAPTER 11

Next day early morning before the sunrise Shakthi wakes up. The pain and tortures she endured by Gowtham didn't let her sleep the whole night. When she was yet to get up from the bed she noticed a strong arms around her waist. Slowly her eyes moved from the arms to the owner of the arms Gowtham, who was sleeping peacefully like a lovable husband after torturing her the whole night.  Once she loved to see his face but now he felt disgusted to see him or get touched by him.

Shakthi remembered all his tortures and determined to take her revenge from him for this all. She decided to not to cry and to get weak in front of that monster.

She looked at him once and slowly got up from the bed without disturbing his sleep she removed his arms around her waist. She stood up from the bed and covered herself with a piece of cloth then tiptoed to the washroom like a cat. She didn't wish to wake up that devil early in the morning and spoil her day. She thought she had to make a clear plan to escape from this hell.

Shakthi took a warm bath, her body trembled under warm water the bruises he made last night gave her damn irritation and pain. She looked at the mirror and her own reflection made her tearful. The pain of being raped by her own husband clenched her heart. She never ever thought about this in her life, she believed that Raghav was a soft person, but it was all an illusion.

Shakthi quickly finished the bath and walked out to the closet. She dressed up in a cotton salwar suit and dried her wet hair. She applied concealer to cover up the bite marks on her neck and face. She cursed him to go-to hell for giving her such pains. Then slowly she tried to sneak out of the room to escape from him. But by that time the devil had awakened.

" Good morning Shakthi, " Gowtham said lazily. She didn't acknowledge his morning greetings and walked ahead to the doorstep. Gowtham was annoyed when she didn't get scared of him after that painful night.

He sneered, " Shakthi, don't trigger my anger that is not good for you. Did you forget what happened last night?? It all happened because of your arrogance "

Sakthi remained silent and bit her lips to control her anger. Gowtham noticed her act and smirked at her, he said " It's good if you control your anger like this Or Else you have to face the same pain. I don't mind troubling your family if you resist my orders ". Gowtham gave her a deadly warning, Shakthi shivered in fear after hearing about her family name.

" Gowtham, what more you expect from me?? Already you took my dignity, you separated me from my family, you cheated me in the name of love, you imprisoned me in this hell. Then what more do you want??" Shakthi bursted out, Gowtham gets happy seeing her in tears.

" This is what I want but this is not enough for me, Shakthi. I want to break you completely, I want to break your ego, arrogance, pride in you. You believed that none should dominate you, none should look more beautiful than you, I will crush all that in you and make you beg in front of me every day and night" Gowtham got exasperated.

Shakthi was clueless about his accusations because she never thought that she was beautiful and she never tried to dominate anyone. She pondered why Gowtham accused her like this.

" Look, you must find the mangalyam I tied around your neck before I come down for breakfast. Orelse like yesterday I will give you another surprising gift today " Gowtham threatened her. Sakthi looked at him dumbstruck.

" What are you staring at my face, get out and find the mangalyam before I do anything to your family members" Gowtham sneered and went to the washroom. Shakthi gained her senses and rushed down to the garden to find the mangalyam which she threw out yesterday.

Sakthi walked to the garden and tried to find it in every nook and corner but she couldn't find it. She was scared of Gowtham's next move; she knew definitely that he would try to hurt her family.