Chapter 39

Hey Guys!!

Surprise update for you all. I hope you all will like it. Please share your comments about the story. I want to know what you are all thinking about this story. Thank you!!

______________________________________

" Lier... What the hell did you say?? My sister fell in love with someone?? She framed someone to throw him out of the college?? She wants to take her revenge on you?? She planned to trouble you and took you to an isolated place?? She let you die in the forest with blood and wounds?? How many lies will you tell to cover up your mistakes?? Really you are such a crooked criminal " said Gowtham emotionally and hit the wall angrily.

Sakthi didn't expect him to believe her words, after all she knew that he is Aathira's brother. How can she expect him to understand others?? That was not available in both sister and brother dictionaries. She looked at him daringly without any hesitation. Gowtham gets mad seeing her daring face.

He continued to vent out his agony , "What kind of woman are you?? You looked unaffected after I found your crimes. Still you are cooking up stories and trying to manipulate me against my own sister ?? How dare you talk bad about my sister?? You may have got the guts that now she is no more, so you can say anything about her. Do you think I will choose to believe you rather than my beloved sister ?? Don't you have any self conscience about your cheap acts? If someone offends you, will you dare to trouble them to any extent?? After knowing everything, I would have killed you for what you did with my sister but I'm letting you live because I want you to feel her pain every day and night. I want show you the hell, it was you who turned me a devil. Now I'm treating you well just because you are pregnant. Otherwise you don't deserve it at all. Because of your cunning cheap acts my sister was brutally raped and then killed in the forest. They threw her body in the marshy sand pit, and we found her body only after three days of her death. Do you know how difficult it was for a father and brother to see his daughter or sister in such a condition?? " He was interrupted by Sakthi.

" What are you saying? Was she dead? Did someone raped her??" Asked Sakthi in disbelief. Her lips trembled, eyes shed tears, she looked completely shocked. Even though she hated Aathira for what she did with her, she couldn't stop herself from mourning her death.

Gowtham looked at her disgustingly and asked mockingly, " So till now you didn't know that she was no more. How will you know that she was dead? Because you took her belongings and let her die in the forest. You didn't even bother to check what happened to her. You went home happily to enjoy your vacation, you had great fun. But my sister struggled to save herself at that time. Finally she was killed by some *******. She was missing. We searched for her everywhere in and around your college but we couldn't find her immediately. Finally we tracked her mobile number and found her body in that forest after three days of her death. Her body was bloated, my beautiful sister looked horrible in that mud. We were broken completely seeing her in such a pathetic state. Only after the postmortem we came to know that she was brutally raped and she had internal injuries. We didn't let this news spread to save my sister's dignity, we don't want others to talk bad about her. Because of that terrible incident my father died due to a heart attack the next day when my sister's body was found. He couldn't accept that she was no more, he couldn't take it that his little princess suffered so much pain when she died. I was all alone, only Lakshmi ma was with me, so I had to do the last rites of my sister and father together. You made me an orphan in a single day, you snatched my father and sister. But you were living with your family happily after you destroyed mine, you didn't even remember her even after all you did worse to her. That's why I snatched everything from you and made you the same as me as an orphan, I made you helpless like my sister before she died" tears rolled down on his cheeks reminiscing those painful days. He closed his eyes once and saw the glimpses of her sister's and father's dead body. Sakthi sat down in shock, she couldn't believe that Aathira and her father died. She became clueless when Gowtham blamed her. She didn't understand what was her mistake?? Why does Gowtham blame her??

" Gowtham, you are doing wrong, you are mistaken. I'm really feeling sad for your sister and father's demise. Any girl should not suffer like Aathira suffered, as a woman I can understand her pain. Also I can even understand what you had gone through by loosing your loved ones. But please trust me I didn't do anything,I never considered her as my enemy. I didn't take her there, I didn't plan to hurt her, I didn't leave her alone in that forest. It was all her plans to take her revenge, because I slapped her in public. In fact that night, I was wounded and left unconscious till the next morning. Then I took the treatment and I went home, the same day. If I was aware that she was in trouble definitely I would have helped her "

" You bitch!! You are shameless. Are you trying to twist the story now?? You are trying to put all the blame on Aathira and saying you were innocent. Your story was partially true but the characters were interchanged. Whatever you said about what Aathira did to you was a lie,I know it well. You are trying to play the victim card now just because I found you. The truth was she was in your place and you took her place in real life. But for your story purpose you are trying to frame my dead sister as a heartless woman. You acted good with her and took her in the car to the forest to kill her right. But when she found your truth she fought with you, so you hurt her and let her die in that dark forest and escaped in your car. I know everything about you. Do you think that nobody knows your true face?? By god's grace I have witness of your crimes "

Sakthi gets agitated hearing his false allegations on her. " Really you are so dumb Gowtham, I thought you were wise. Now I know who was your witness, who manipulated you, it was Saranya right?? From what world are you living?? She was your sister's crime partner, she was helping Aathira to trap me in that forest. Then how will she tell the truth?? How can you believe all her words?? Did she tell you that I took Aathira in the car and escaped after leaving her in an isolated place. First, in fact I didn't know how to drive the car, I never learned how to drive. Then how the hell did I take your sister alone in the car and drive into the forest ?? How would I be able to escape in that same car ?? " . Gowtham was stunned hearing her talks. Lakshmi ma also heard everything from her behind, she was also shocked.

To Be Continued...

_____________________________________

Hey Guys!!
I hope you all enjoyed reading this chapter and next update will be next week. Thank you!!