Chapter 58 : THE END

Sakthi and Sathya came to the police station after Aravind informed them about Gowtham's arrest. They both were stunned to know that Gowtham had surrendered himself to the police after killing Rakshan. Most importantly Aravind said that Gowtham rejected all his bail application, he didn't wish to have any lawyers to fight for him. Shockingly he also accepted all his crimes including the crimes against Sakthi.

After hearing all this Sakthi was extremely shocked to know about Gowtham's sudden unexpected actions. Her original plan was to put him behind bars, but she didn't expect this kind of action from him. She became confused, Sakthi told Sathya that she wants to meet Gowtham immediately, to know what happened between them. Though Sathya was reluctant to take her there, she was adamant to go.

Next day Sakthi went to the police station where Gowtham was remanded. Already Aravind was waiting for them, he saw them and explained everything he knew. After a while they all went inside and saw Gowtham sitting inside the lock up. Lakshmi ma was also standing there crying reminiscing Gowtham's situation.

Sakthi went near him, Gowtham was surprised to see her but he didn't express it. He came near her and looked at her eyes without a word. Sathya didn't wish to see Gowtham's face but he couldn't send Sakthi alone to meet him so he stood beside her for her safety. Gowtham saw his actions and chuckled slightly. Sakthi saw his blood stained shirt,  pale face, tired sleepless eyes with dark circles, completely messed up hair and unshaved beard. This Gowtham is completely new to her, she can't believe it. She always saw arrogant Gowtham, who has a powerful aura. He always dressed up tidy, he roam around like an invincible man. But this man..?? something she felt inside her stomach. She couldn't speak a word for a while, so she took a moment to compose herself and asked him what happened. Gowtham saw her calmly for a while, he started to narrate everything that happened at Rakshan's house.

********************************

Rakshan became a businessman in the last few years. His attitude also completely changed ugly with the overflow of money and power. He never let his enemies overpower him, and he always kept them all in his radar. But he completely forgot Gowtham, because he knew that Gowtham never suspected him of his sister's death. Because he threatened Saranya and so she went abroad, his friend Karthik is no more now so he wasn't afraid of getting caught. He started to live his life in the way he wanted. He also chased out the people who were against him.

During that time only Gowtham realised the whole truth, and he went to Rakshan's place. Each and every nerve of his body wants to kill that devil in disguise to avenge his loss. Luckily Rakshan was alone in his house, his family went out for some occasion. Already Rakshan knew Gowtham, they met a couple of times after Aathira’s death, it was a formal meeting. Since Gowtham didn't know the truth he treated Rakshan casually. So he didn't suspect anything about Gowtham’s sudden arrival. Rakshan let him inside without any worries. Brilliantly Gowtham made his security guards stand outside the Rakshan's house. He planned everything before coming here, today none can stop him from punishing Rakshan.

“ Hi Gowtham! What a pleasant surprise!! Please come in” Rakshan invited Gowtham into his house. Gowtham too didn't show any emotions and calmly entered inside and spoke with him.
“ So…. Rakshan, how are you?? Nobody is there at home??”

“ Yeah Gowtham I'm doing fantastic. By the way everyone went out to attend a function at my relatives place. So what's up?? Suddenly you came to my house. Are you here to see my father??” Asked Rakshan without having a pinch of fear or guilt. Gowtham noticed all his actions and controlled his temper for the right time to come.

“ I just came to see you, Rakshan , not your father “ said Gowtham calmly.

Rakshan didn't suspect him a little, he just nodded his head and said “ Ohh! Alright. But I'm truly surprised to see you here, I didn't expect you at this time. So how's things going?? I heard you were married?? So how is your marriage life? “ asked Rakshan shamelessly, giggling at him.