CHAPTER 10

Gowtham showed her an envelope, Sakthi was puzzled at his strange act. "Come on Shakthi, how long will I hold this gift?? Are you not excited to know about your husband's first gift ??" Asked Gowtham suspiciously. Shakti gets confused and panicked in fear.

" Oh! That's so sad, Shakthi. You are not showing interest in your husband's first gift. But I'm so much interested to give you this pleasant surprise, you know actually I was planning from the morning to give this wonderful gift. Please Shakthi open it for my sake" Gowtham pretends to be a sweet husband, Shakthi gulps in fear. But she didn't touch that envelope and looked away from him.

Gowtham lost his cool seeing her ignorance, sleeping watching and made her look at his eyes finally he gave her a deadly warning he said, " Shakti get open get envelope and open it immediately or else you will regret throughout your lifetime because, this about your family" . Shakthi flinched in fear hearing her family's name.

She pulled his collar angrily and asked, " What the hell you did with them ?? Why are you troubling them?? Only I'm your target right??". Gowtham removed her hands from his shirt collar and thrusted the envelope in her hands forcibly.
" See it yourself " he said casually.

Worried Shakthi opened the envelope quickly and checked what was inside, she gotta see her old mobile. She was clueless why he suddenly returned that to her.

" My dear Sathi, don't imagine in your own world, you don't have time try to switch on the mobile and watch a video. It is my love gift to my beautiful wife " said Gowtham and caressed her tears rolling on the cheeks.

Shakthi's hand shivered but still she managed to switch on the mobile and checked the video as he said. After seeing the video her hands trembled in fear, her face was filled with sweats and turned pale.

She stammered painfully "Why Gowtham? Why?? What is this?? Why are you troubling my father ". It has video of her father followed by a few people behind him while he was walking near the park.

Gowtham's face grinned with happiness, his eyes twinkled like a hunting tiger. He thrusted his hand into his trousers pocket and said mercilessly, " To see your tears Shakti, to take my revenge, to make you bend on my knees ".

Shakti was startled hearing his words, she pushed him away and shouted,
"You are a demon"

He laughed louder like an evil devil, and said cruelty " Did you see it clearly that my people are following your father?? Actually it's a live video so, If I say a word they will take his life. It's so pity this walking could be possibly his last walking. So shall I say a word??" Shakthi shivered in fear, her eyes shed tears continuously.

" Gowtham, what did I do ?? Why are you torturing me?? Why did you drag my family in this mess?? I'm clueless about your behaviour, please don't do anything to my father, please spare him. Don't kill him! " Shakthi begged in front of him with folded hands and tears strained.

Gowtham enjoyed her pleas and sat on the couch casually. He said teasingly, " I will spare him but instead you need to spare your husband". He looked at indifferently, Shakthi was puzzled.

Shakthi wiped her tears and asked him,
" I didn't understand, what do you mean??"

" Sometimes, you act like you are too innocent, but actually you are not that right??" Asked Gowtham mockingly.

Shakthi looked helpless as she was pondering what he was trying to say, she asked him to say it directly. " Gowtham, tell me what you want. I will do as you say but please don't do anything to my father"

Gowtham got up from the bed and put his arms around her shoulders, she looks confused. His eyes were intensely looking at her eyes, she felt a kind of dangerous warning from his actions. She knew this was not going to be good for her but she was waiting for his words.