Chapter 37

That day early evening around 4.30pm Sakthi was preparing for her final exams, her roommate and college senior Rasme was also studying with her.

"Hey Sakthi, did you book the train tickets ?? When are you returning home??" Asked Rasme.

" Yeah, I booked it. Tomorrow morning exams will be over and in the evening I have to leave. So when are you leaving??" Sakthi asked her.

" Actually my exams are over today, so I decided to go home tonight. I have planned to go along with Vicky, his exams were also completed so we both are going together in his car ", said Rasme shyly, reminiscing about her lover Vikram.

" Oh…. Wow!! Then it might be a romantic car trip for you guys. Hmm…. Hmmm… enjoy Rasme, " Sakthi teased her. Rasme's face turned pink.

" Actually Sakthi, you know right…Vicky was already placed in Guwahati and I got placed in Pune. So we don't know when we will meet again. Also we planned to tell everything to our parents soon. Because we finished our college right so we want to inform our parents about our love to get their approval for our marriage " shyly Rasme explained her future plans to Sakthi.

" Wow!! That's great Rasme. Then it means soon you will be a new bride. Congratulations dear. Please don't forget me after marriage " Sakthi winked her eyes playfully and hugged her lovingly.
Rasme got shy and hugged her back.

Later Sakthi was studying and Rasme was busy packing. During that time Sakthi's mobile phone rang, It was a call from Aathira.

" Hello…"

" Sakthi… are you ready??"

" Oh…. Shit!! Sorry Aathira, actually tomorrow I have exams so I forgot it completely, really I'm sorry. I can't come with you today. Shall we fix the meeting tomorrow?? " Asked Sakthi.

" What Sakthi ? Are you playing?? How can you forget this important thing?? Already we are late, you know right tonight I have to leave. Already my flight tickets were booked. I vacated my room too, casually you are asking me to postpone the meeting. What will I do now??  Really you are so irresponsible and disappointing me Sakthi"  Aathira shouted in frustration. She feared that if Sakthi didn't come that evening then all her plans would be spoiled.

Sakthi believed her words and felt bad for forgetting this important meeting. " I'm sorry Aathira, really I'm a stupid. Actually tomorrow I have my last exam so I was preparing for that. Anyway it's my mistake, but we still have time. So I will be ready within 10 minutes. You may come to our hostel entrance, we shall leave now"

Aathira sighed relaxed, " Ok Sakthi, don't delay and get ready soon. And moreover I already vacated my room and left the college campus with my luggage. I had brought a car from my friend for us. So you straight away come out of the campus. I will be waiting for you at the bus stop. And most important thing don't tell anyone that
we both are going alone to meet Aravind. Then some evil people will spread unwanted rumours. Anyway I'm leaving this college but it shouldn't affect you. So better come out like you are going to do some shopping or any other excuses" Aathira tricked Sakthi with her words. But poor Sakthi didn't find anything different so without a secondary thought she accepted whatever Aathira said. Immediately she went to get dressed to go out with Aathira.

Aathira didn't want anyone to know about her involvement in her plan. So, she vacated the room an hour ago. She asked Saranya to rent a car and placed all her luggages in that car's backside. She said bye to her friends and made everyone believe that she was leaving the place immediately. She kept her act clean and safe. She came out of the college campus and parked the car in an isolated area. She waited for sometime and ensured that most of the students went home or to the hostel after their exams. Almost the college compound was empty, she thought this would be the best time to execute her plans. That's why she called Sakthi and rushed her to come out. Meanwhile she cross checked with Saranya about other arrangements.