Chapter 32

Ramakrishna and Yashoda were the parents of Gowtham and Aathira. Their marriage was a love marriage against their family wishes so after their marriage they both were forced to live alone without any family support. Yashoda was basically a timid woman, most of the time she was worried about reminiscing about her family. So, Ramakrishna took care of her like a child. She was also slowly coming out of that pain. During that time Gowtham was born, they were extremely happy. And both of them lived in a different world with the arrival of their own blood.

Simultaneously Ramakrishna worked hard and soon built a company on his own. Their life was moving happily with the prosperous carrier and a lovable kid. Everything was fine until Yashoda got pregnant again.

Gowtham was seven years old when Yashoda was pregnant with Aathira. She had some complications with that pregnancy but she hid everything from her husband and carried the baby. At any cost she doesn't want to lose her child. Ramakrishna, who was busy with his new business, forgot to notice the changes in his wife's health. He was aware only at the late stage of pregnancy, so he couldn't do anything other than hoping for her recovery.

Delivery date arrived, Yashoda delivered a baby girl, after facing so many complications. But to the worst she died after a few hours of her delivery. Ramakrishna was shattered and he turned soulless after seeing his wife's death. He couldn't believe what was happening to him. He would have died if Aathira and Gowtham were not there. He started to live his life only for them both. They turned to be his lifeline, especially Aathira who resembled her mother's features. But he struggled hard to cope up with a motherless kid ( Gowtham), and a just born baby Aathira. He expected help from his family's side to take care of the baby. He went to his parents and explained his pain but they didn't accept him even after many years of his marriage with Yashoda. He broke all relationships with them and stayed at home to take care of his kids as a lovable dutiful father.

Days passed into weeks and into months, that time Aathira was six months old,
Ramakrishna was facing losses and bankrupts in business. He became anxious after losing Yashoda  in his life. He was unable to focus on business while managing his kids. But now he can't lose his businesses too. It was necessary for him to run the business successfully to take care of his kids and family financially stable. There he found Lakshmi ma from an orphanage, he brought her home to take care of his kids.

Lakshmi maa was a widow and she was childless. She worked in an orphanage to make some meaning to her life. At that time Ramakrishna met her and explained his situation and difficulties in taking care of his kids. He offered her a job as a nanny in his home. Lakshmi, who loves children a lot, immediately accepted his offer and went to his home to take care of his kids. From that time onwards Lakshmi maa stayed with them and took care of them as their own mother.

More than Gowtham she was close to Aathira, because she was a small baby when she took her responsibility. She considered Aathira as her own kid and showered so much love on her. By seeing her love and dedication to his children, Ramakrishna was impressed with her kindness and accepted her as his sister.

Gowtham also started to love his little cute sister more than anything and turned into a responsible brother in his parent's absence. After that Aathira became a center of attraction for all three.
Ramakrishna never denied any of her wishes, she was growing like a princess in that home. Everyone thought that she should not cry thinking about her mother. So they shed a love pool on her. Along with the children Ramakrishna's business also grew and now he became a one of the top businessmen.

After some years, an adult Gowtham went abroad to complete his education in business administration and returned back to help his father in his business. That time Aathira was in school, she was no more a little timid girl now. More than that she turned arrogant from the overdose love from her father and Lakshmi maa. Aathira turned more aggressive and adamant in that adolescent age. She was a spoiled brat now, she thinks of her as a superior since her father is rich. Even Gowtham pampered her after coming back, none was strict with her and never explained her right things.