Chapter 56

" Will you do whatever I ask ??" asked Sakthi looking at Gowtham deeply. Everyone in the room including Gowtham was stunned at her question. Her brother Sathya got irked when she spoke with Gowtham. Immediately he interrupted,

" Sakthi, what are you doing?? Why are you talking with this pervert?? We knew everything about this b*****d now, come on let's go to our house. Mom is waiting for you. She will be happy to know that you are alive. At first I wanted to confirm with my own eyes whatever Aravind said, so I didn't tell our family about you. Immediately I left everything and rushed with Aravind and finally found my sister alive. We got you this itself enough for me, let's go home first and we will see what to do with this pervert " Said Sathya.

Gowtham was devastated when Sathya mentioned about taking Sakthi away from him. He couldn't understand what happened to him for a while. He became a coward and ashamed of his deeds and unable to stop her. He knew well that he didn't have any right to stop her, he treated her like a shit all the while.

Meanwhile Sathya pulled Sakthi's hand, trying to take her away. But she was stubborn and didn't move an inch. Sathya was perplexed seeing her action, he looked at her puzzled and asked
" Sakthi, everything is over. Now why are you stopping yourself?? Are you still afraid of this pervert?? Don't worry we are all with you "

Sakthi took a deep breath and said calmly,
" No brother, I'm not afraid of him or anyone but it's still not over. I want to punish all my culprits, who pushed my life into a hell. You can punish Gowtham for his deeds but what about Rakshan ?? He is the one behind everything, he destroyed many lives. He framed me against false allegations, he spoiled my happy life. How can I leave him just like that ??"

Everyone understands the reason and anger behind her right questions. Sathya thought for a while and asked her,
" Ok tell me what should I do now?? How can I punish that bloody killer??"

All looked at Sakthi's face and waited for her answers, she looked at Gowtham intensely for a few seconds and said " Gowtham will do whatever has to be done. Only he can do it ". Everyone was extremely shocked at her answer.

Sathya asked her angrily, " Are you mad or what?? Why are you trusting this man again?? Already he spoiled your life. Whatever the reason but he can't be forgiven "

Sakthi looked at him calm and composed, " Brother more than anyone I know what Gowtham did to me. His actions against me were not even a crime, it was a sin. But we can't deny the fact that Gautam's sister was also killed by that pervert Rakshan, he lost his family, moreover he manipulated him against me and escaped from the punishment all these years. So more than us Gowtham will have full rights to punish that pervert. And I know Gowtham well, he will show hell to that bloody rapist. Let him handle that monster" said Sakthi and went near Gowtham. He was also looking at her face with a wide eyes, he can't believe that she took his side

Sakthi looked at his eyes deeply and said,
" Gowtham all the while you believed that you punished your sister's killer but now you know the truth. I didn't do anything bad with her. She dug her own grave by joining hands with Rakshan but that can't be a reason for Rakshan to escape. He should be punished for doing such violence to a woman. He tortured Aathira to death, he hid all the evidence and framed me falsely. Not only for Aathira and your family, even my family and myself were also suffering because of his actions. So I'm also asking this for myself, If you want to do some penance, bring him to my knees. I want justice for whatever pain I endured. I can live peacefully only if he gets punishment for all his crimes. Will you do that for me?? Can you get that pervert punished?? " said Sakthi with blurred eyes. Everyone looked at her surprised seeing her normal conversation with Gowtham, especially her brother Sathya. He was completely irked seeing that.