Chapter 21

Gowtham and Sakthi reached their house late at night, Sakthi tried to act normal in front of Gowtham like nothing good happened with her. Without any word she rushed to their bedroom and went to change her dress. In these few months she learned that Gowtham can't tolerate seeing her happy face, whenever she expressed peace or any kind of happiness immediately he turned into a monster to her. But the poor Shakti didn't know that the monster was slowly changing to his original form. Gowtham asked Lakshmi ma to give her normal food like others. Lakshmi ma's eyebrows raised up in surprise, but he ignored that and walked away.

After freshening up she changed her dress and lay down on the bed, at least she pretended like she was sleeping. When Gowtham returned to their room he saw her sleeping peacefully. He went silently to change his dress, after a few minutes he came to the bed and lay down next to her.
In the meantime Sakthi really slept out of tiredness and happiness to find someone to help her out of that hell.

Gowtham's face fixed on Sakthi's face. He recollected whatever happened in that party, many of his friends and their families praised after seeing Sakthi's beauty. Everyone said they both looked like an idle couple, and she looked so naive and innocent. A kind man in his heart started to long for real love which was not between them.

After rethinking those words,he asked himself, '' What if she is really innocent?? Like anyone says she looked so naive and soft. Now I can't believe that she could kill someone but it was true I knew it, I found her truth" Gowtham gets confused and rubs his forehead.

During that time sleepy Sakthi cuddled on him unknowingly, she rubbed her cheeks on his shoulders. He was surprised to see her hugging him, he turned his head and saw her sleeping sound, he pouted his lips sadly and said in a deep voice, " I know you would never come to me when you are conscious. Because I troubled you a lot" his voice was a little shaken. He remembered how she used to hug him and always hold his hands before their marriage. His eyes blurred with tears.

" Why Shakti?? Why did we meet like this? Why did you do this to my family?? Why did you turn me into a devil?? I wish I could meet you and fall in love with you like any usual couple. But our past haunts me. I can't forgive you but at the same time I won't let you go. I need you... I need you... Sakthi" Gowtham whispered softly and encircled his arms around her waist. He buried his face into her dense hair and lost him in its fragrance. He felt that she is his medicine in spite of being his problem.

Sakthi woke up from her sleep with Gowtham's touch, she felt dirty when she saw him cuddling on sleep. Immediately she removed her hand from him like she touched something dirty. Her eyes expressed her hate and aversion for Gowtham. He was hurt to see that but he hides it immediately.

Under the night lamp she looked pretty like a colorful butterfly, there was an unusual smile hidden in her thin lips. After looking at her sleepy messed face, a lover boy in him started to wake up and aroused his feelings.He looked lost seeing her beautiful and innocent face. She tried to break their hug but he didn't let her do it. Sometimes he forgot why he married her and started to behave like a normal husband.

He moved closer to her and surrounded his one arm around her waist. The next one started to draw circles on her cheeks. Sakthi bit her lips angrily, she thought that he won't even let her sleep for one night. I thought he wouldn't wake me up but I was a fool, she cursed herself.

" Don't worry today I will let you sleep," said Gowtham with a deep voice. Sakthi was stunned for a moment, she wondered how he knew what she was thinking. Is he a magician??

Gowtham drew patterns on her thin lips and said, " Today you look special, so I will let you sleep but before that..." he paused for a moment and started to kiss her lips passionately. Sakthi didn't struggle in his arms, she became used to it. So she stopped struggling and getting hurt more instead she saved her energy to escape from him forever.
But what is it?? She felt a difference in his touch.

Gowtham's arms aimlessly wandered on her waist and pinched it playfully. He kissed her again and again, she felt like it was not going to end. But she didn't feel any pain in her lips or any blood taste. She wondered what happened to him today??

When she was out of breath he stopped his act and whispered in her ears, " Please don't stop me or fight with me today. I need you". Next moment Gowtham was hovering on top of her and started to kiss her soft neck. She was confused and became dumb, she didn't react to any of his touches. But he wasn't in his senses to find out her shocked state. He really thought to stop his act and let her sleep but he couldn't restrict himself from going near her.

Again and again he approached her and it was an endless night for them both. He wasn't ready to leave her for a second, it was a sleepless night for them both. Finally he let her sleep by early morning. Sakthi became tired and slept in his embrace, an unknown peace surrounded him when she was near to him. He hugged her tightly and slept with a happy tears after so many years. He promised himself to never let her go away from him

Next day morning Sakthi got up only by early afternoon around 11' o clock. She looked around the room and didn't find Gowtham anywhere, then she saw the clock and wondered how come she slept like a log till noon?? Then the answer came to her mind, she remembered how Gowtham didn't let her sleep whole night. She felt a pain all over her body and cursed him for causing that. Thank God that monster is not here, I feel like killing him she told herself.

All of a sudden she heard a voice outside, next second she looked scared of being late and got up from the bed immediately. She wrapped her body with a towel and rushed to the washroom. She was surprised to not to see any bite marks on her body. She thought maybe he was tired of torturing her, later she ignored that and decide to take a bath first.Though it was a noon she turned hot water and took a shower. She felt little bit her body pain fades away after a warm bath. Soon after that she weard a kurta and leggings and tied her long hair like a pony tail, then went down.

Lakshmi was sitting on the living area and watching TV, she noticed that Sakthi coming downstairs. She looked at her surprised, but Sakthi's face turned pink reminiscing the last night. She was expecting some hard punishment for being late. She looked down and said softly,
" Sorry Lakshmi ma, I didn't sleep last night and I was tired too. That's why I got up very late. I will finish all the works now please tell me what I should do?? "

Lakshmi ma looked at her face intensely she was calm for a moment, "Gowtham told me to not to disturb you until you wake up. Food is ready on the table you can eat first and then do your daily works" said Lakshmi ma in a deep voice and left the room immediately. Sakthi was confused at her behavior, she thought she might get some punishment for getting up late but it was a quiet surprise for her that Gowtham told not to disturb her. " What happened to him suddenly??" Sakthi wondered.

Her stomach started to growl in hunger, she felt damn hungry. She said to herself "Thank god today they are not stop feeding me. Let me eat first and think about them layer ".

Sakthi went to the dinning table and sat on a chair. She opened the hotbox and gets surprised to see hot vegetable pulao and panneer Tikka with carrot raita. She pinched herself and confirmed whether is it happening real or she is daydreaming??

She wondered whether Lakshmi asked her to have this food by mistake. It was not possible she never served me hot food that too on dining table. But today she purposely told me to have this food.
What happened to her??
Then she recollected how she told Gowtham last night that she was not eating good food nowadays. She was once again surprised at his sudden kind gestures. On the other hand she gets worried about what he was up to??

" Sakthi what are you waiting for?? She may come back and take this all back. Better you eat fast" her inner mind told herself and next moment she started to eat.

To Be Continued...

*****************

Hi Guys!!

How is this chapter??

So what do you think about a sudden change in Gowtham's attitude??

Readers kindly share your comments with me. It will be useful for me to write further.

Most importantly I want more comments from you guys to know whether you all like this story progress. Next week I'll update next chapter. Thank you