Chapter 55

Flashback…

Saranya cried in agony, though she hated Aathira she couldn't digest the fact that Aathira was killed brutally. Unknowingly she also became one of the reasons behind her death. Her heart clenched in pain and guilt, she touched Aathira's face and begged her to forgive her. She was lost in thoughts and continued to weep blabbering something.

On the other hand, Karthik and Rakshan were noticing everything silently. Rakshan was slowly turning sober and realised what he did under the drugs and alcohol. He became tensed about Aathira's death and seriously he was looking for a way to dispose of her body. Karthik was scared to death, he wasn't powerful or economically strong like Rakshan so he was literally worried about being held after Aathira's brutal death. He was worried about getting caught by the police if they found out the truth. He was scared it would affect his newly launched business and future. He was also thinking of a way to escape from this. When all the three people were in a different mindset, slowly time was passing. It's going to be a bright day in another few hours. Breaking the silence Saranya’s voice hit the place.

“ Aathira, I'm sorry I didn't intend to do all these to you. I want to teach you a lesson, I want you to feel and understand others' pain. But I swear I never had any bad intentions like this, I never knew that these perverts would do this to you. Please forgive me, I'm really sorry….I'm really sorry…” Saranya cried near Aathira's corpse.

All of a sudden Rakshan who was silently thinking all the time, got up from his place and violently dragged Saranya away from Aathira's dead body. Karthik and Saranya were in shock. Saranya was scared that Rakshan would molest her, so shouted to leave her and also she begged Karthik to help her.

“ Rakshan, please don't do anything to me. Please leave me…please. Karthik please save me from him…please ..”

Karthik noticed all these and was also sceptical about Rakshan's actions; already he was scared of Aathira’s death now he can't see another death. Though he was also a bad person, he didn't want Saranya to end up like Aathira. When he tried to stop Rakshan, he shouted “ Rakshan, what are you doing?? Leave her, already we are in a big trouble don't do anything to make our situation worse “

Rakshan turned back and looked at Karthik blankly, Karthik gulped in fear. Later he himself left Saranya’s hand and slapped her hard on her cheeks.
Both Karthik and Saranya were terrified seeing him, Rakshan held her hair and yelled at her
“ Bitch, you should have died instead of that arrogant Athira. Now you are crying like an innocent girl and trying to escape?? Tell me why did you pull me into this shit?? It was all started by you, I was in no way related to these problems. But you and this fool pulled me into this shit. Dammit !“. Rakshan slapped her again and next he hit Karthik for taking Saranya’s side.

Saranya took a few moments to realise after she was attacked by Rakshan. Soon she got up, she saw Aathira’s corpse and spoke bolder than ever,
“What are you saying?? Did you ask her to kill her ?? Did I ask you to molest her ?? You pervert, you both did everything and tried to pull me into your crime. I always wanted to teach her a lesson but never planned to kill her like what you did. I'm not a bad person like you or this dead girl Aathira. If I ever knew that you and this Aathira really planned to kidnap Sakthi, I wouldn't have come here instead I would have gone to Sakthi and explained everything to her. I would have stopped her from coming to this place. Then definitely Aathira wouldn't have come here and been dead. Maybe it was all started by me but you guys planned something ugly behind my back. How will I take responsibility for that?? I was never ever aware of your cruel plans. And you Karthik I trust you more than me but you showed your real face now. I'm ashamed of being in love with you. Don't forget that now you are a killer and a bloody rapist “ Saranya gained her courage and spoke everything from her heart.