Chapter 36

Swathi, made Sakthi realise her mistake by taking her to Aathira and her friends. Sakthi was shocked to know that Aathira cleverly used her and manipulated her against Aravind to break his heart and to humiliate him. When she confronted Aathira and her friends about this,all said it was Aathira's idea. Sakthi demanded a reason for her doings but  Aathira showed attitude to Sakthi. And she still lied that she did everything to avenge Sukanya's death. Still she blamed Aravind for her death and tried to escape.

But in a fit of rage Sakthi slapped Aathira in a college canteen. Everyone in the canteen saw this incident, Aathira felt it was a lifetime great insult. Most of the students in her class or college didn't like Aathira's attitude, so they were enjoying her insult. Aathira's face burned red in anger and humiliation. She touched her cheeks and took an oath to destroy Sakthi for this. Aravind slapped her in a restaurant but none saw that still she made Aravind life miserable but now Sakthi slapped her in front of the whole college. Aathira developed a grudge on Sakthi, already she hated Sakthi just because she was loved by Aravind. Now more than Aravind, she wanted to torture Sakthi for humiliating her.

Aathira raised her hand to hit back at Sakthi, but she held her hand and yelled at top of her voice " How dare you accuse an innocent person for someone's death?? Disgusting creature you are. Shame to call you a woman. Don't ever think that I will fall for your cheap acts once again" Sakthi pushed Aathira down on the floor. Aathira cried out in humiliation, when she saw everyone around her saw her like a museum. Soon she got up and wiped her tears, she became more aggressive and dangerous. She didn't utter a single word, simply she walked away. But poor Sakthi didn't realise that the silence of mad Aathira is more dangerous than her actions. She didn't know that Aathira would go to any extent to take her life. Even she might have planned to hurt herself to take her revenge.

In her room Aathira locked herself and sat on a floor like an insane, she repeatedly blabbered Sakthi's name. "Sakthi, you didn't understand whom you had made as your rival. Already Aravind got his punishment for insulting me, now you are also doing the same mistake. You will regret this forever, I swear I will make you pay for this humiliation. Orelse I'm not Aathira " Aathira promised herself.

Both were in the third year of college so all were busy studying and preparing for the exams. But Aathira was planning to take her revenge. She was waiting for a perfect time to execute her plans. Till that time she planned something else too. She wanted to earn a good name from everyone and also a trust of Sakthi so she went to Sakthi and apologised to her for her actions. She shed crocodile tears and requested Sakthi to accept her apology. Sakthi became doubtful due to her sudden change, so she didn't say anything, denied her apology and silently walked away. But Aathira didn't stop there and came to Sakthi again and again. She kept on apologising and finally made everyone believe that she changed completely. Even Sakthi believed her acts and forgave her.

" If you really feel bad about whatever happened, you must apologise to Aravind, not me. Because he was the one who suffered a lot. You made him walk out of this college. Now nobody knows where he went so if possible find him and apologise, even I want to apologise" asked Sakthi. Aathira fumed inside reminiscing Aravind and his love for Sakthi, but she acted in front of Sakthi like she was dying to apologise to Aravind. She promised Sakthi to find Aravind before their college ends.
Sakthi believed her words and extended a hand of friendship with her.

After Aravind left Sakthi always tried to find him to apologise for her rude behaviour. She knows well Shiva knows where Aravind is but he hated Sakthi for humiliating his friend and pushed him away from this college. So he refused to help her, shouted at her and asked her not to disturb him again. However Sakthi tried to explain her side of the story, he didn't believe her words and sent her out in anger. Sakthi felt bad, she wanted to apologise but she didn't know how that's why she asked Aathira to find him.

Meanwhile Aathira found Aravind's whereabouts and planned to go to that city to meet Aravind. She forced her brother to change her college since she didn't like it and wanted to study in a college bigger and also famous than this. When he didn't hear her request and rejected it, she went directly to her father and cried on her knees. She said some of her schoolmates are there in that college, they all said that college was great and now she wants to join there. It will also be great for her future, because that college is having high standards. As a lovable father he nodded his head for his little princess. Gowtham was not happy to send his sister far from them so he strictly objected to this idea. But his father convinced him and got an admission from that college after spending a few lakhs. Aathira was flying high to meet Aravind after a year. But she didn't forget her plans to avenge Sakthi.

"Sakthi, after this semester's exams I will leave this college and I'm going to join a new college. My father wanted me to study there for my better future, he was forcing me to go there but you know I like this college a lot. I have so many friends here even though you became my friend now. Really I'm feeling very sad to leave you all" Aathira faked a story and shed tears. Sakthi believed her words and tried to console her and promised to be her friend even though she leaves. Aathira smirked seeing her plan work.

" Sakthi, but don't worry as I promised you I will make you meet Aravind before I leave this college " said Aathira.

" It's ok Aathira, let's first get your college admissions. I know definitely one day I will meet Aravind and apologise to him " said Sakthi hopefully. Aathira fumed inside and said to herself that she will never let that happen. Aravind is always hers.

During their final exam Aathira planned to take her revenge on Sakthi. Because she will leave the college the next day.  This time instead of planning alone she took help from her close friend Saranya to trap Sakthi.

" Aathira, I'm afraid. What if we get caught. Definitely Sakthi will tell everyone that we did this, if it happens then our studies will be over. It will affect our life,  " Saranya afraid.

" Don't worry, your name will not come because you are not going to be involved in this directly and I will also leave this college so no problem for us. Till now we were in her friend zone so definitely none will believe her words if she complains about us. And I promise you to get a job in my father's company if you do as I say" Aathira said confidently. After a little hesitation Saranya agreed to help her.

Next day after their exams were over, Aathira met Sakthi and said, " Sakthi, I found Aravind. Evening get ready, we will meet him "

To Be Continued…

****************

Hey Guys!!

I hope you all like this chapter. If you impressed with this story and chapter kindly share your comments and votes. Next update will be next week.

Thank you