Chapter 54

Sakthi expressed her gratitude to Saranya for saving her life and respect, “ Saranya, I'm sorry I was thinking bad about you all this time but now I understand I was wrong. If you didn't alert me that evening, definitely those bloody perverts would have killed me. Thanks for saving me from that deadly trap and also forgive me for my early behaviours“ genuinely Sakthi expressed her feelings to Saranya. She was also emotional and hugged back Sakthi. Everyone looked at them surprised. Especially Gowtham, he was stunned by Sakthi's kindness. On the other hand, he felt ashamed about his and his sister's behaviour. He felt like he should dig a grave and hide himself in it.

“ Sakthi, don't ask sorry and all because I don't deserve your apology. I know I was telling lies which affected your life badly so I don't deserve your gratitude or apology, “ said Saranya emotionally.

“ Saranya, you may have done wrong things but you are not an entirely cruel heartless person. That's why that day you saved my sister's life. Otherwise I wouldn't have seen her again. Those ba****ds would have torn my sister's body and soul, she would have ended up like that Aathira. Thank god you saved her at the right time. But still I can't believe how people are cruel like this?? That too a girl planned to spoil another girl's life?? Disgusting” said Sathya, Sakthi's brother with a chill in his spine. Gowtham felt more and more disgusted by his and his younger sister’s actions.

“ True brother, this world is very cruel and there is no place for kindness. They will not consider anything or anyone coming against them, simply they want to show their power. It doesn't matter whether it was a young girl/boy, or a little baby or an old woman even if they are not leaving just born kids. Such a pathetic world, still these kinds of worst creatures are freely roaming outside. But we can't find them…even though we find we can't punish them immediately “ said Vikram feeling bad about sexual harassment against kids and women.

“ Saranya, what happened after Aathira threw Sakthi out of the car?? How did she end up like that?? What happened that night?? Tell us everything you know” asked Rasme.Everyone in the room were also eagerly waiting for that.

Saranya started to narrate, “ After throwing Sakthi out of the car Aathira became extremely violent and uncontrollable she felt agitated. She became mad when her plans failed but she didn't realise that she has to face Rakshan's wrath for spoiling his plans. Meanwhile I tricked Karthik, and reached the forest and I found Aathira driving there like an insane. I was so relaxed not to find Sakthi anywhere near Aathira, I thought Sakthi escaped from Aathira’s grip. But on the other hand, I was stunned to see Aathira in such a violent state, her dresses were torn and she had some bruises on her body. I tried to ask her and find out what happened there but she became extremely angry when she saw me. She realised that due to the call I made her plans backfired and Sakthi knew her truth so,she started to hit me vigorously. Because she believed Sakthi escaped by mistake, she never knew I did what I wanted to do and it was all my plan to escape Sakthi. Then later I tried to compose her anger and we both drove away in the same car. But I was not aware that Sakthi was also wounded and she was unconscious in the forest. I came to know about Sakthi's condition later only “

“Aathira drove inside the forest and we both went to the place where they all planned to take Sakthi. Rakshan and Karthik were already waiting for us there.
When we both went there empty handed Rakshan became mad at us and he started to fight with Aathira. They both had verbal arguments, I was scared of them both and silently watched everything “

Flashback…

“ Aathira, what did I ask you to do?? Now what you did?? Do you think I'm a jobless idiot to dance to your tunes?? Where is Sakthi?? I promised to help you only in exchange for her, now where is she?? I want that girl??” Rakshan shouted like a mad man.