CHAPTER 13

After Few Days...

Sakthi was cleaning the whole house. Gowtham stopped her work and took her to their bedroom, he gave her a gift, this time Sakthi was more than scared to open his gift. She panicked and asked him what he needed.

" Gowtham, already you took everything from me, now what do you want?? I have only my soul, if you want you can take that too. At Least I will rest in peace after that" Sakthi pleaded with tearful eyes.

Gowtham's devilish laughs echoed in the room, he clapped his hands and enjoyed looking at her, being vulnerable. Sakthi bit her lips to control her tears and looked down by shutting her eyes. He came near her and pinched her chin, he caressed her tears strained face and said husky,

" This is not my love gift Sakthi, so you need to get scared. But this is something different, this is from your family. I hope you will like this, come on open and check"

Sakthi's eyes widened in surprise, she wondered how her family would send her a gift?? They didn't know where she was? Then how is it possible?? Did he plan anything new to trouble me??

Breaking her thoughts he snapped his fingers in front of her face, Sakthi gained her senses and looked at him terrified. He smirked at her mockingly and signed her to open the gift. Sakthi's fingers trembled to touch the gift but without a choice she obliged his words. She prayed to God that this gift should not be harmful.

But all her prayers went in vain; she was shocked to see what was inside. Once again Gowtham proved he is brutal to her. Sakthi's eyes shed uncontrollable tears, Gowtham looked at her pale face and felt content. He came near her pulled her in his embrace, he tapped her cheeks with other hand and asked her mockingly.

"How is this gift my dear wife?? Do you like it?? " His voice whispered near her ears. She moved from him like she touched something ugly and untouchable.
She became extremely hurt and angry to see that gift, she pulled his shirt collars angrily and questioned him.

" How dare you do this with me?? You know you will go-to hell for all your wrong deeds. Don't you have any shame for doing all this??" Sakthi burned in anger. Gowtham's smile wiped from his face and turned darker hearing her allegations. He removed her hands from his shirt collar and said sharply,

" I didn't do anything, it was your own family who did your funerals. Why are you cursing me?? And one more thing, I don't mind going to hell in future but don't forget that you are already in hell for your past sins".

" Don't act like you didn't do anything. What did you do to make my family believe in my death?? Tell me what you did??" Sakthi stormed angrily.

Gowtham shrugged his shoulders casually and said " I just did one thing ". Sakthi listened to him carefully.

" I faked your death as an accident and sent someone's dead body, which resembles you. Whole face and body was damaged so even your parents can't find the truth. They all believed that you died in an accident and did your funerals, " said Gowtham heartlessly.

Sakthi threw an angry gaze at him and walked away painfully. She saw the pictures of her parents doing her funeral. Her heart clenched in pain, she shouted painfully " Amma, I didn't die. I'm living in this hell. Appa your daughter is living, please don't do my last rites please… please…". She continued to see the pics and cried in pain, finally she collapsed on the floor unconscious.

Gowtham witnessed everything silently, he didn't feel for Sakthi but his mind went three years back. He reminisced about how he completed the last rites of his family members. His eyes shed tears recollecting the happy family days. He spit angrily, " Sakthi, you deserve to see this. More pains and troubles are waiting for you "

He wiped the tears from his eyes and said, " Athi, I'm taking your revenge. I will make her pay for sins she did with you, I swear " Gowtham looked at unconscious Shakthi once again and left the room hurriedly.

A Month Later

Sakthi gets used in her new life, she was turned into a soulless body. To be honest Gowtham pulled her soul from her and made her like that. After seeing her funeral she lost all hope of living, she just roamed in the house.

Her lips forgot to smile, her face turned pale, her eyes covered with dark circles. Her slender body turned thin, he gave her food but she refused to eat. She has to bear all his tortures on her, whenever she resist he blackmailed her using her family as a trump card.

More than anything every night turned out to be a nightmare. Whenever Gowtham touched her, he never forgot to make it worse than their previous time. Sakthi's body slowly became habitual to his tortures, she stopped resisting him and bear all the pain with a silent tears.

More she turned stronger and silent, the more Gowtham turned arrogant and aggressive. He changed his life's aim to only torture and humiliate her. Day by day she loses her hope of getting out of that hell.

But one thing kept her alive. It was the reason behind his actions. Because in this one month she noticed that he was humble and kind to others, he helped his employees and domestic servants generously. It aroused a suspicion in Sakthi's mind strongly; she clearly understood that he is a monster only to her, but not to others. Now she became more desperate to find the reason for his brutal actions. She recollected her past life and tried to remember if she did anything wrong to anyone.

During that time she found an interesting thing in that house, it was….

To Be Continued….

                       ***************

Hey Guys!!

How is this update??

I hope you all like this story and will extend your support. I'm expecting more comments about this story progress, it will help me to write better.

Kindly share your review and share your votes. Next update will be on next week. Please wait for it.

Thank and Regards