CHAPTER 8

Shakthi felt ecstatic, she was glad about making his mouth shut first after she came here. She stood up from the bed and peeked at Gowtham, who walked restlessly on the balcony. Her lips raised up happily seeing him tensed.

Later Shakthi went inside the closet to change her dress, she noticed that her trolley was there. Immediately she picked it up and took a salwar suit with other inner wears for her. She rubbed her wet hair with a dry towel then she tied her hair with a hair clutcher, her eyes fell on the vermillion box kept together with her other accessories. Her eyes darkened, she noticed the mangalyam with a yellow rope rolling on her neck, she gritted her teeth and removed the rope angrily. She decided to not to accept this marriage or that devil as her husband so, she threw that mangalyam outside the window and ignored to fill the vermillion on her forehead. She was not scared about him to face his wrath for removing the mangalyam, for her it doesn't have any value now.

Just applied the skin cream on the bite marks caused by Gowtham on her neck. She felt that her grace had returned to her face, she looked beautiful like before. Finally she walked out of the closet like a newly emerged Sakthi to face that devil.

Meanwhile Gowtham returned to their room and he looked happy, he sat on their bed and he was whistling his favourite song. Sakthi was stunned to see him like this, her stomach twitched to see him happy. She was confused about what made him so happy now?? He was tense a few minutes ago but he looked totally different now.

Gowtham was also in the same boat, even though he was surprised to see the old beautiful Sakthi, he wondered how come she recovered so soon after what he did with her. He concluded that he wasn't wrong about judging her, she is a strong arrogant girl with an attitude. He decided to cut her arrogance and attitude tonight, he planned to make her beg in front of him. Gowtham smiled evilly and walked near Shakthi and said mockingly,

" Gosh! Shakti you look so beautiful today I can't take my eyes off you. Did you do all this makeup for me, to catch my attention?? ". Gautham pulled her towards him and he tried to hug her. Shakti got annoyed and tried to jerk away from his embrace, Gautam laughed louder and let her go away from his clutches. She looked at him disgustingly and rubbed the place he touched her.

Gautam noticed her actions and shrugged his shoulders carelessly, he asked her to come down for lunch. Only after that Shakthi notices that her stomach growling in hunger. She does not hesitate to have food now, because she needs strength to escape from this hell. Silently Shakthi went behind him, he went down and walked straight away to the dining room. It was the first time for Sakthi to get out of the room, so she took a quick glance at the house.

It was not a house it was more than a big villa, she looked at his house and was surprised at how he said that he was a poor guy with zero background. She called her a fool for believing all his lies and made fun of her own life. Now she clearly understood that this guy has so many secrets and she cannot escape from his clutches easily, she needs to work hard to find a way to get rid of this devil. She peeked outside the french windows and checked the outside of the villa, it was a huge lawn with a beautiful garden. More than what made the house dumbstruck was, the house was surrounded by tight security forces and high raised walls. She gets worried about seeing the all gigantic guards.

" You can see this house throughout your lifetime, now come for lunch because you didn't eat for two day " said Gowtham by disturbing her thoughts and sitting on the chair. Sakthi looked at him surprised. She couldn't believe that this devil had some heart to feed her.

He noticed the different in her eyes, he smirked and said " Don't day dream that I care for you, actually you need strength to bear my tortures so I'm feeding you"

Sakthi's face flushed hearing his comments, her appetite was gone. She gritted her teeth and controlled her anger with some difficulty by closing her eyes for a second. Gowtham saw her efforts to not to lose her temper,he smiled cunningly.