Chapter 47

" Stop it Sakthi… for god sake stop crying first..." Gowtham shouted on top of his voice. She stopped crying and she was shocked to see his violent behaviour once again. She looked at him with wide eyes. Gowtham noticed her fear and cursed himself for getting angry at her. He took a deep breath and composed himself before talking with her. He changed his tone and talked with her in a soft voice,

" Listen Sakthi, we didn't know that they sold this company and left the place with the whole family. We tried our best to find them, but we missed them now. This is not permanent. I will find a way to trace their location, definitely we will find them sooner or later. But you please stop crying, I can't handle you or myself in this state" Gowtham tried his best to control her tears. But she still didn't stop crying.

Gowtham took a deep " Sakthi, please stop crying, you are not healthy enough to roam everywhere continuously. Let us go back now to the cottage. Once I find Vikram and Rasme, I will bring them both to you. Please listen to me now, let's go back " said Gowtham, really worried about her. Sakthi looked confused seeing him. But she stopped crying realising the truth that her tears will not help her to find them.

Gowtham gave his business card to the incharge and asked him to inform him if he got to know anything about Vikram and Rasme's family. Soon after that both Gowtham and Sakthi left the factory and went out in their car. Sakthi looked tired and weak, so Gowtham took her to the nearby shop and brought a fresh juice for her.When Sakthi was drinking it Gowtham was scrolling his mobile and checking his office mails, suddenly a man came running to them. Sakthi and Gowtham was confused seeing that person, because he was that factory security. He was an old man around 60's.

" Madam, are you Rasme ma'am friend?" Asked security. Sakthi and Gowtham looked at each other meaningfully. Sakthi replied, " Yeah we both are college friends, uncle do you know where is she now?? I want to see her really it's important"

That security looked around the place carefully and thrusted a piece of paper in Gowtham's hand. They both were sceptical about that, and asked him what is it??

" Madam, I saw you were crying. I don't know what is your problem but through your tears I understand that your problem is not so small and our Vikram and Rasme can somehow help you to solve your problems. That's why I'm giving you their address, but please don't tell this to anyone. Because their life is in danger, Rasme and Vikram got married against her family wish so they are trying to harm them. That's why Vikram's family sold the factory and shifted to a new place to avoid unwanted problems. Like me, only a few people know where they are living. I'm helping you see your misery. Please be safe while going there and ensure none from Rasme's family follows you " said the security old man.

Sakthi gets tears in her eyes, she held his hands tightly and became emotional.
"Uncle you didn't know what help you did to me, it's really bigger than what you think. Literally you saved my life, not only you helped me but also my family.Thank you so much uncle, thank you " said  Sakthi emotional. That old man didn't understand her words completely but he could sense something in her tears.

Gowtham saw Sakthi's emotional phase, his heart beat raised up in some unknown feelings. He gave that old man a handful of money, but that man simply smiled and ignored it. He blessed Sakthi and left the place silently without any words. Gowtham saw him surprised when he refused to get money, he looked really poor but still he didn't get the money he offered.

Sakthi saw his face and understood his mind, she said mockingly " Gowtham, you can't buy everything with the money. Afterall you are Aathira's brother so how will you know this?? Come on, let's go to this address. It's already 12' noon, we should not delay more "

Gowtham noticed her mockings and realised the truth behind her words. He replied to her for the last sentence alone,
" Sakthi, let me first check this address then we will go there. How can we trust a random man and go there??"