Chapter 38

Boom…..
A sudden thunder-like sound spreaded in that place following a bright light on that dark silence and spread a chill. The car lost its control and hit an old strong tree in that forest and lost its way to the road. Due to the sudden hit both Aathira and Sakthi got minor hurt and lost their consciousness in a shock. It was really god's grace  that they both were tied with their seat belts otherwise they both would have lost their lives.

Time passed and now it was almost completely dark and human movements were also not seen in those premises. After some time first Sakthi gained her senses, slowly she opened her eyes, her full body ached like she lifted a heavy weight. She saw a darkness outside and was perplexed what happened?? And where is she now?? At first she felt blank, then slowly she realised whatever happened a while ago. Most importantly she felt a severe pain in head, she touched it immediately, and realised that she was bleeding severely on her left side of head. Slowly she turned to her side and saw an unconscious Aathira in the driver seat.

Sakthi reminisced what Saranya told Aathira via phone call, " Aathira, everything is ready. You bring her soon, this time she can't escape even if she try hard. I'm waiting for you at the hut, don't delay, we have to return back before it turns dark ".

Sakthi's eyes fell on the wounded Aathira deeply. She saw that Aathira was lying down on the steering wheel with a pool of blood on her forehead. Sakthi started to panic and witnessed Aathira's bleeding forehead. She became worried and checked her breath.

" Thank God!! She is alive,  " said Sakthi and tried to wake her up. Sakthi removed her seat belt and moved bear Aathira's side. She touched her shoulders and patted her face to wake her up

" Aathira…. Aathira…. wake up… wake up… Aathira…" Sakthi shouted her name repeatedly. Aathira didn't even wake up a bit. Sakthi panicked seeing her continue to be unconscious. Slowly Sakthi felt weak due to bleeding, she took the water bottle and drank the water. Then she picked up her handkerchief from her bag, wet the kerchief and tied it on her bleeding part. After that she removed Aathira's seat belt, she made her sit properly on the seat and sprinkled the water droplets on Aathira's face and shrugged her shoulders forcefully. Finally after a few attempts Aathira gained consciousness. Sakthi sighed and relaxed, that Aathira was awake.

"Aathira…are you ok? How do you feel? First drink this water " said Sakthi by feeding water to her. Aathira immediately grabbed the water bottle and gulped it. After that Aathira groaned in pain, she touched her forehead and felt pain. It was bleeding and she was scared to see her own blood. Compared to Sakthi's injury, Aathira's injury was not so big but she shouted a lot in anger and pain. She couldn't take that she got hurt.

" Oh my god!! Blood?? I'm bleeding..I got hurt, really it's painful" Aathira yelled in pain.

" Aathira, don't worry. You will be alright. I'm with you, soon we will leave this place" Sakthi tried to console panicked Aathira.

Aathira who was already mad at seeing her blood, now she turned completely insane hearing Sakthi's talks. Aathira believed that this accident happened only because of Sakthi. She slapped hard on Sakthi's cheeks, and pushed her out of the car vigorously.

" You bitch get out of my car, these are all happening due to your stupid actions. If you didn't fight with me when I was driving, definitely this accident wouldn't have happened. I'm  bleeding now, if anything happens to me then I will kill you. I will not let you come with me anymore" she blabbered in uncontrollable rage.

All of a sudden when Aathira opened the door and pushed her out, Sakthi became dumb and fell down. Sakthi's back got hurt by this, she held her back tightly and tried to get up by holding her pain, but her leg didn't cooperate. She couldn't get up, she can't even move an inch from that place. Already her head was bleeding now it was like her leg also got fractured or sprained definitely. Her heart and body both gave her immense pain.

With tears filled eyes Sakthi looked at Aathira in disbelief, she can't believe how a person can stoop so low even in this kind of situation. She murmured her name faintly, "Aathira…. Please…don't do this…"
Aathira saw everything with a fury and she looked unaffected by Sakthi's pain.

" Aathira, please help me, I can't really walk now. I know you are angry with me, I think you misunderstood me. I never seen you as my enemy. Let's talk and resolve all the differences. Please take me with you. I'm scared" Sakthi asked Aathira with folded hands.

Aathira laughed evilly, Sakthi felt a chill in her spine. " You bitch, do you think I will let you live happily after snatching my love and humiliating me in front of the whole college?? Then trust me you were a big fool. I was always waiting for the right opportunity to take my revenge. This is the right time I guess, now I will leave you in this forest for the whole night. Definitely tomorrow morning everyone will search for you in the hostel but you will not be seen anywhere in the college premises. Already I set up everything like you eloped with a man. So everyone will believe my lies and defame you and also bad mouth about your character. Then the college management will throw you out of the college. Actually, as you heard through Saranya's phone call, I thought of giving you sleeping drugs and making you stay in this forest for at least two days. Do you know one more thing? I even found the best place for your stay, I arranged everything you missed for my wonderful hospitality.  What to do ?? you messed up everything now that is not possible. See because of you, now I got hurt, I have to get treated immediately. It's bleeding,this pain sucks me, ouch!!! so I'm leaving you here, I have to meet the doctor. Let me see If you are able to survive till tomorrow morning, then somebody can fetch you otherwise get rotten here. Anyway tonight itself your name will be damaged completely. Even if you wish to take my name, you can't prove anything against me. And most importantly I'm leaving this college and city so we will never meet again and of Course I don't wish to see you once again. Pray to god to not to show me your despicable face again or else you will see worse of me. Bye!! baby!! " said Aathira and she left the place in her car. Sakthi shouted Aathira's name, but there was no use for it. Later Sakthi sitting on the ground helplessly watched her car  going far away. Mercilessly Aathira took Sakthi's belongings with her and left Sakthi vulnerable.

Sakthi realised her lifetime mistake of believing Aathira. She covered her face with her palms and cried louder. Soon she sensed the surroundings and realised its danger. She heard sounds around that place, even the moonlight was not enough in that darkness. She shouted for help, but her own voice echoed and scared her a lot. She felt a twitch in her stomach. But she felt helpless to escape from this place. Time passed and her pain also grew, and the bleeding wasn't stopped.

Slowly she moved a bit by crawling with her hands and found a log. She took it with her hand and tried to get up with it's help. After a long struggle she stood up and tried to walk with that log help. She took baby steps with great difficulty and walked a few steps ahead. All of a sudden she lost her way in that darkness and fell down. It was a steep path so she rolled down continuously and again got severely hit on her head by something hard. She shouted in unbearable pain, her bleeding increased and within a few minutes she lost her senses completely.  She haven't seen Aathira after that incident.

Next day morning Sakthi was seen in the hospital bed with multiple bandages on her head and legs. She was still unconscious on the bed.

On the other hand, Aathira's dead body was thrown into the sand pit. Slowly her body was drowning in that marshy pit ( A natural combination of water and soil, it's a kind of pit. This place will always be wet and swampy. One can't escape easily after falling into this). After a few minutes her body was not visible, it was completely drowned inside that boggy. Gowtham tried to contact her number but her mobile was switched off.

So who killed Aathira??

To Be Continued…

****************

Hey Guys!!

I hope you all like this chapter. If you impressed with this story and chapter kindly share your comments and votes. Next update will be next week.

Thank you