Chapter 42

Hey Guys!!
I'm so sorry for the late update. I know nowadays I'm not punctual but please spare me because I have some personal reasons. It's really getting difficult for me to post the chapters. Sometimes I feel like giving up this writing but it's only your support still making me to do this. I'm really sorry!!

****************************

A most beautiful cloudy day, rain drizzled and spread peace in her storming mind, a chill breeze brushed her face and turned her cheeks into a pink rose. Sakthi was standing on the terrace of that big house, getting slowly drenched in that drizzling rain. The pure rain droplets were wiping her pain gradually, she held the railings firmly in both her hands and closed her eyes, took a deep breath. She felt some inner peace after getting to know the truth behind Gowtham's actions. She can understand his pain of losing his family over night, she felt pity for the dead souls, and a few tear droplets escaped from her eyes. She prayed to God to give immense peace to those dead souls.

Even though she pitied Gowtham's trauma, still she couldn't accept his violent actions in her life unreasonably. If he had doubts about her, he should have gone to the police, but he didn't do it. Who the hell is he to take laws into his hands?? Then also what he did?? He must have enquired properly, he should have asked me directly before concluding me as a killer. But that moron decided everything on his own, he heard only one side story, how stupid he is?? and he destroyed my beautiful life. Sakthi cried silently, reminiscing about her messed up life, she closed her mouth and whimpered for a while.She cursed herself for not getting to know about Aathira all these years after that deadly night. She realised how dumb she was all these years to not to understand that someone was helping Aathira under her nose in everything. Reminiscing Saranya's accusations against her, she boiled in bad anger, her eyes turned tender to dark. She was puzzled why Saranya unwantedly pulled her name in this mess?? When she clearly knows that she was innocent and she suffered a lot due to Aathira's arrogance. Sakthi never had any problems with Saranya, hardly they conversed so she was clueless about the reason. She clearly reminisced how Aathira left her in the forest that day. Now she understood that definitely that day Aathira must have gone to meet Saranya. So Saranya was the last one whom Aathira met before death. She gets confused about what happened after they both met and why Aathira ended up alone in that forest. They both are partners in crime, maybe they would have had some arguments, it would have gone wrong so Aathira was alone. It means they fight, definitely something big happened between them. But why Saranya didn't mention anything to Gowtham...oh shit!! wait...wait... what happened to Aathira's luggage and my belongings?? Before leaving me alone in that forest Aathira took everything from me right?? Where has it gone?? What happened to her car?? A sudden realisation hit her mind now.

She murmured slightly that the reason was Gowtham,so the truth was Saranya was also somewhere involved in Aathira's death so she flapped the complete story and framed her in everything they both did, so that Gowtham would never suspect her in this. Her name would never come in Gowtham's mind, so she diverted his suspicion towards me in every possible way. Sakthi turned dumb for a while, she wondered how can a woman do this to another woman?? She wiped her tears and continued to think about it, she decided not to get weaken. Now Sakthi clearly understands that Saranya knows something about Aathira's death or maybe she was also involved. So she got scared about Gowtham's anger and she framed her with a web of lies. " Bitch... I will not leave you, I swear you will get punished" She internally vowed to unmask the ugly truth of Aathira and punish Saranya for spoiling her life.

While Sakthi was taking her silent oath Gowtham came there searching for her, he was stunned to see her completely drenched in rain. Immediately he pulled her from the rain and dragged her to the shade. He removed his blazer and wiped the rain water from her head and face.

" Sakthi!! What are you doing?? Are you out of your mind?? Why are you standing in the rain?? What if you catch a fever or a cold?? It will affect our baby, don't forget that you are pregnant, " said Gowtham worried. Sakthi didn't stop any of his actions, her eyes were wide open and keenly observed him even without a blink. Gowtham noticed her eyes and asked her with raised eyebrows, " What?? Why are you staring like this??"

Sakthi slowly removed his hands from her head and thrusted the blazer in his hands. She looked at him calmly and asked, "Is that carrying your baby gave me some immunity or what?? Does it wipe away all my crimes from your mind and heart?? Now do I become a respectful woman?? Am I free of my murder charges?? Because if I'm not wrong you always call me killer, bitch, slut, whore, etc...etc...you always said that I don't deserve your so-called love. That's why I'm wondering what happened to you all of a sudden?? Because I know that still you don't believe that I'm innocent. Ofcourse you don't even have a small doubt in that. You already confirmed me as your sister's killer and punished me for the same". Gowtham's face turned grey hearing her taunts, he tightened his wrist angrily. Sakthi felt happy after seeing his facial changes. He rubbed his head to control his temper, he took a deep breath and tried to speak but Sakthi interrupted him.

" One more thing I forgot to tell you, Gowtham. What did you say our baby??" She smirked mockingly and continued to say, " Do you think all the rape victims accept the baby happily??" Gowtham turned utterly shocked.

Sakthi smiled tauntingly and said "Listen Gowtham, I don't even give a damn to this baby, it's your baby only yours I'm no way related to this. For me it's a humiliation, for you it's a sin.... your bloody sin, just because growing in my womb this foetus will not be my baby. I won't care about this foetus, if I get a chance I will get rid of this humiliation... " Gowtham lost his patience and raised his hands to slap Sakthi, she looked at his hand fearlessly. Immediately he put down his hand and hit the wall angrily looking at Sakthi.

" What to do Gowtham?? The truth is always bitter and difficult to accept but we have to accept it right?? Though we were married, it was all drama. You never treated me as your wife and I don't consider you as my husband so how will I accept this foetus happily?? You know something Gowtham...this foetus is also one of my punishments. This gives me a nightmare of my sleepless nights on your bed every day and night. Actually you should be ashamed of this baby but you are celebrating, because this is not going to be born out of love between two people. It will come to this world only because of my helplessness and due to your arrogance, so better not to act like a lovable father, or caring husband; those roles will not suit you " said Sakthi looking into his eyes fearlessly.

Gowtham's face turned red as fire in her words, he continued to hit the wall again and again. His hand started to bleed, Sakthi saw it without any emotions. He was panicking about hurting her if she continued to badmouth the baby so he left the place hurriedly. Sakthi saw everything with a content smile. Now she knows how to punish Gowtham, she found his weak point.

" Run...Gowtham... Run...This is just the beginning Gowtham, you have more to go, Sakthi said to herself with a smile. Sakthi again started to enjoy the rain, and continued to think about how to find Saranya. They were not friends, she didn't have her contact number or address to find her. After a while she realised that only one person can help her in this but she became worried whether he will help her or not. But she decided to try once to ask his help, It was none other than Gowtham.

To Be Continued...

***********************************